Hello from Canada! (Crested Gecko Owner)

Squiggles

Hello everyone, my name is Shannon!

As you can see from the thread name I am indeed from Canada. I am major animal lover but more specifically, I am a huge reptile lover. I am currently in College for 3D animation but I work at a Pet shop as an animal care associate. Animals have always been my go to hobby. God knows if I wasn't going to do animation I would have done something with animals. I've sort of lurked here for sometime picking up little bits of care / reptile information here and there.
This is my lovely crested gecko Nacho. I used to do breeding with a past boyfriend much anymore. For now I just own my one baby Nacho from my last clutch I had before Christmas.
1111.png
She's my 6 inch / 12 gram pride and joy.
uno.png dose.png tres.png
She's a cute little snoot. In terms of crestie behavior she is actually quite calm and really goofy!
[video=youtube;TECX0puScB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TECX0puScB0[/video]
I'm really interested in meeting other fellow Crestie owners on the site!
Hope to hear from some. c:

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to GF! Cute gecko. I primarily keep leopard geckos. I got a crested gecko about 10 years ago and, while I enjoy him, I wasn't hooked. I always thought that would be my only crestie. Somehow, now I have 4. In addition to 10 year old Spencer, I have a red crestie that I got for free because she hatched with an undershot jaw. I have a yellow superdalmation female and recently got a young rose colored superdalmation male which will breed with the yellow one next spring. Who would have thought?

Aliza

mauvelous

Hi! Welcome! I've got a crestie (Gloria) and an adopted leopard gecko (Mona Lisa). I only planned on the crested gecko but I couldn't leave my Mona to the poor care of some kijiji child owner. Also a Canadian but currently a psych/soc double major looking to go into social work. Never expected to own and love these little guys so much. Whoops.
4a592862b3f6b615eb602ad1ee99d217.jpg

3b12598fdd4e27766354a6078ed54be2.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Visit our friends