Hello!

ImmortalHamster

Hi, I’m a first time reptile owner of a crested gecko, and I came here in search of advice on gecko care, to see more pictures of geckos, and to find a good name. 6240E202-B4B3-40D4-B6AD-2A4B158D1AD5.jpeg

Wyspie

She’s a female, thanks for asking!
Hali is my first ever female anything. I have always had male cats, dogs, sugar gliders...everything. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to bond with her as well, but she quickly became my bestest, most favoritest baby girl in the whole wide world. ;) Have you named yours yet? I was thinking that you should go for something that plays off of those "eyelashes." lol

ImmortalHamster

Oooh that’s a good idea. Wish I had thought of that. I named her Gertrude, my friend suggest Mushroom which I liked a lot, but I ended up going with Gertrude because my family liked it better. It might not be very conventional but I like old names. Had she been male I would have named her Cecil.

Wyspie

Oooh that’s a good idea. Wish I had thought of that. I named her Gertrude, my friend suggest Mushroom which I liked a lot, but I ended up going with Gertrude because my family liked it better. It might not be very conventional but I like old names. Had she been male I would have named her Cecil.
Gertrude is a great name! It makes me think of a sweet little old lady with big, long (possibly artificial) eyelashes that might have been in style in her younger days. lol She's too cute!

Visit our friends