Hey Marcia!

N

Nigel4less

Guess who it is...Mr.Bitey(The Meanest U.milii you`ll ever meet)

Also, this is my first Aussie Gecko and certainly not my last!

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

N

Nigel4less

I still remember when you got to experience his Bitey-ness :)

N

Nigel4less

The Milii are great Jess, they really are. In my opinion these guys have a lot of Morphological Potential, plus they have an outstanding personality.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
LOL!!!! Awwww... it's "Mr.Bitey"!!! Yes... this little guy just cannot help himself. He bites. Not hard, but he bites! I have NEVER had a U. milii that bites, but "Mr. Bitey" does. Over and over. A lot!

Thanks for the pics, Nigel! (I miss getting bitten by Mr. Bitey...)

N

Nigel4less

Golden Gate Geckos said:
LOL!!!! Awwww... it's "Mr.Bitey"!!! Yes... this little guy just cannot help himself. He bites. Not hard, but he bites! I have NEVER had a U. milii that bites, but "Mr. Bitey" does. Over and over. A lot!

Thanks for the pics, Nigel! (I miss getting bitten by Mr. Bitey...)

I thought you would enjoy them, His Bitey-Ness lives on!...Also let me know if you have any Bitey Females, so I can make some SUPER Biteys!

P

PacHerp

Nigel4less said:
I thought you would enjoy them, His Bitey-Ness lives on!...Also let me know if you have any Bitey Females, so I can make some SUPER Biteys!

wow... I can only imagine! They'd be chomping constantly... that would sure make for a great youtube video, though! haha. :main_laugh:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Nigel4less said:
The Milii are great Jess, they really are. In my opinion these guys have a lot of Morphological Potential, plus they have an outstanding personality.
That's awesome :main_yes:
You need to get a video of this crazy bitey-ness :main_yes: :main_laugh:

N

Nigel4less

fallen_angel said:
That's awesome :main_yes:
You need to get a video of this crazy bitey-ness :main_yes: :main_laugh:

Now that might be Bite-tacular enough to work :main_laugh:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Mr. Bitey simply cannot help himself. He bites. He will be sitting on your hand chillin', and then out of nowhere his little head will arch over and he'll bite you. Then he licks his lips, and sits there awhile longer and then does it again a few minutes later! He doesn't bite hard, and it doesn't even hurt... but he'll bite you over and over again. He's bitten me a hundred times. He's bitten Brittney. He's bitten Nigel.

He's so darned cute, and it is hilarious when he does it. So, Nigel named him (appropriately) 'Mr. Bitey'. So I just figured they belonged together!

I know it sounds sick, but I really do miss being bitten by Mr. Bitey. It was something I could count on. All my other milii are sooooo boring compared to Mr. Bitey!

Visit our friends