How goes it...

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Hey everyone, my name's Maurice. I use this screen name on the various boards that I'm a member on, so if you've seen it before chances are its the same guy. There looks to be an overwelming amount of good information here, and I don't mind admitting that it's a lot to take in. But I do look forward to actively participating. And one day I hope to give back to this site at least a small amount of what I believe it will give to me in the way of knowlege.

I've been into inverts for quite some time (mainly scorpions and a few terantulas) and have ventured into snakes as well (currently have a Dumerils Boa and Ball Python). I have been reading up on various gecko species for nearly a year now, and have pretty much decided that Cresties will soon be added to the mix. I find them very, very fascinating and I'm sure they'll be a lot of fun to keep.

Other than that, I've been married to the same woman for almost 20 years now (not really sure why she stuck around so long, but glad she did :p ), and we have 3 children (one boy, two girls). I work for a small regional cellular service providor, which comes with its fair share of stress.

So in closing, Thanks for taking me in and providing all this great information. I'm looking forward to the good times here.

Regards,
Maurice

Scott&Nikki

Welcome! I came here just a little bit ago knowing nothing except the wrong info from a pet store. I feel like I have learned more in this month and a half on here than I have learned in my 3 years in college so far. So, I am sure you will get all of the information you need here. I wouldn't be surprised if you also add leopard geckos to your collection. See ya around!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Hello Maurice! Welcome to GeckoForums.net. This website has the BEST collective information from keepers and breeders from around the world, and we are glad you found us!

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Many Thanks...

...for the kind words, everyone!

ReptileMan27, hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder...LOL

MischiefManaged, your tip was an outstanding one. Thanks again!

Visit our friends