I feel something is missing =\

chasem1991

Adventurist
I am curious to what im missing in my terrarium, i may not be missing anything, it just feels like there is something missing.
ter.JPG

Its a 20gallon Long.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Do you have heat mat? they need for belly warm to digestion. hmm also need access to calcuim dish. but nice leo tank :D can you list all of things in this picture?

F

fikken

I would say UTH if you don't have one and if you don't have them temperature and humidity gauge. Also as mentioned above calcium dish. Looks good though!

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Calcuim dish (Calcuim w/o D3)
Under tanl heater (Zoomed Heat Mat)
Thermeteor and Humitgy Gauge
hmmm. :D

chasem1991

Adventurist
Do you have heat mat? they need for belly warm to digestion. hmm also need access to calcuim dish. but nice leo tank :D can you list all of things in this picture?

ter2.jpg

1.Hide
2.Thermometer
3.UTH (yeah its down there somewhere)
4.NightGlo light.
5.Moist Hide (dunno if i made it right its just a container with a moist paper towel inside of it and of course a hole)
6.Calcium dish with a wax worm in it o_O
7.Water Dish
8.Leopard Gecko!(Slim Jim)

F

fikken

looks good then, i like the microsoft paint job :). I would add a humidity gauge though if the thermometer isn't one of those combos but thats up to you. cute gecko you've got there

B

BioWorkZ

Maybe you could add another hide on the cool side. Also a dedicated calcium dish would be good. Like one dish for the food and one dish just for the calcium. =)

chasem1991

Adventurist
Maybe you could add another hide on the cool side. Also a dedicated calcium dish would be good. Like one dish for the food and one dish just for the calcium. =)

alright i have a little cave thing that magnets to the glass. Ill put that in there kinda by the water dish. I can just take the couple wax worms out and feed them by hand, that way they know my hand means good things.

chasem1991

Adventurist
looks good then, i like the microsoft paint job :). I would add a humidity gauge though if the thermometer isn't one of those combos but thats up to you. cute gecko you've got there

=P I was actually using Adobe Photoshop CS4...

Just quick and added some lines with the spray tool.

chasem1991

Adventurist
alright i have a little cave thing that magnets to the glass. Ill put that in there kinda by the water dish. I can just take the couple wax worms out and feed them by hand, that way they know my hand means good things.

I added in the cave, and this morning one was in the cave, and the other was in the warm hide.

B

BioWorkZ

Sounds good chasem1991. Giving your geckos options is a good thing.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
ter2.jpg

1.Hide
2.Thermometer
3.UTH (yeah its down there somewhere)
4.NightGlo light.
5.Moist Hide (dunno if i made it right its just a container with a moist paper towel inside of it and of course a hole)
6.Calcium dish with a wax worm in it o_O
7.Water Dish
8.Leopard Gecko!(Slim Jim)
Pefect!
Hmmm...You should have Humtigy Gauge.
And You would add Backgorund! :D Look nice for your leo home! lol.

Dan K.

you don't want ur temp. guage up top. you want it to tell the temp on the floor not the top of the tank.. but it's a pretty sweet set-up

Neo.Reptiliac

Wouldn't removing the light bother them due to not having enough heat?

Its basically a black light so i'm not sure whether to keep it or get rid of it.

You should have proper under tank heating, unless your room you keep them in gets below 70. Leos need undertank heat more then anything. Some people even cool them during the winter a little for breeding the next season.

Visit our friends