I love the personality differences in my two . .

Latlaw

Henry, 6 mos, is shy but lets us hold him, and likes us to drop his worms in front of his cave and then he reaches out and snatches them. Rosa, 2 mos, is the opposite. She lets me hand get closer but I can't hold her yet. When she senses feeding time is near, she keeps coming out of her hide to check her worm bowl. When we finally put her dinner in, she goes crazy. She runs out of her hide full blast and gobbles up every worm instantly!

She got crickets for the first time yesterday and she chased them all down like a crazy girl. Henry, on the other hand, waited patiently for them to come to him in his warm cave and then snapped them up. They are the most amazing creatures. I really enjoy having them.

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
I LOVE that each leo has their own distinct personality! I think it's the best quality of leos... it's so much fun getting to know them! Each gecko has their favorite routines, eating habits, etc. Most of ours are incredibly sweet and calm, but we have a few spunky personalities in the mix. Keeps things interesting!

Visit our friends