Introducing Tank!

kathstew

I just got Tank at a reptile expo on Sunday. I love him so much already. Has SO much personality! :D
PC041546-1.jpg

PC041552-1.jpg

PC041542-1.jpg

kathstew

He looks great! :main_yes: And so big already!! My Hugo is still tiny. I feed him with a spoon. Does yours eat out of a dish?

Chrissy

OMG, Hugo is beautiful!!!

And thank you! :) He won't eat out of a dish yet >__> I've been tong feeding him but I read on here that if I don't stop he will expect it all the time and won't eat out the bowl. Little bugger. I'm gonna have to stop spoiling him lol.

artes

Sometimes they get over spoiling. I used to have to hand feed Travis - and by handfeed, I mean pry open his mouth, insert cricket, and close his mouth around it. He now hunts on his own (finally). So you can keep tong feeding a bit longer if you need to. What I would do is put the tongs over the bowl, and when he runs up to eat, drop about every other one into the bowl. He should take the hint eventually.

He's adorable btw. :)

geckoluver4evr

Aaaah, gorgeous!!! Love love love. Congrats! I know you've been wanting one for a while. That was about the same size Spikette was when my brother got her. :D

Visit our friends