Member Pics, give them up!!!

acharpenter

LMAO!!!! Im kinda thinking I should get a camera out for when I get my 190+ Dubias delivered there may be some dancing happening!!! LOL

And I can not believe you made M_surinamensis your Avatar!!!! LOL LOVE IT!!!!! He is a lot less scary then I thought...I think he should take a pic in the pose of his Avatar so we can compare!!!

My Avatar?? Whaaaaaaaa???? How did that get there?

He's not so scary - anyone that will pimp himself out to raise money for animals....cannot possibly be all that bad..... :main_thumbsup:

He owes me a cheesy bicep pic man.....:main_laugh:

Pinky81

My Avatar?? Whaaaaaaaa???? How did that get there?

He's not so scary - anyone that will pimp himself out to raise money for animals....cannot possibly be all that bad..... :main_thumbsup:

He owes me a cheesy bicep pic man.....:main_laugh:

Agreed!! LOL On both BICEP PIC....BICEP PIC....BICEP PIC!!!!! :main_laugh: :main_laugh: :main_laugh:

G_leopard

Here I am holdin an bird on a study on the Oaxacan jungle
DSC02456.jpg

30secondstobob

Just discovered this member pics section. Does anyone still check this section out? This is me with the best dog in the world - Hurricane Brandy! She looks friendly enough, but just don't walk in uninvited! :main_laugh: Too bad so many pics get deleted with time and there wasn't a way to "clean up" the thread of deleted pics. Took forever to get through 286 pages with only a relatively few pictures to see. I did find it interesting to see people from my old home town, 1500 miles away and people who presently live a stone's throw away. Bob

100_1769-2.jpg

Coby78

I'm not sure I ever posted on this or not, but I'll put up a picture now anyway lol.

This was when Leila was a lot smaller. I haven't really taken many pictures since then lol
197444_1707582457703_1482328643_31648830_3829732_n.jpg

Visit our friends