Ahem.....take a shower you dirty *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sarah H

Here's my most recent, had to take it myself since I always take the pics. :p

DSCN2258.jpg

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
ROFLMAO MAN, I wish I was as hot as Marcia! :)

I need to post one of Ed, however hes kinda gangaly so I think i'll save ya guys the pain ;) (Just kidding!)

narbc2005_057.jpg

Ed is the one on the right. Look at his hair, lol! And yes, he is wearing a blue hat with a black shirt. GOD, I can't take that man ANYWHERE! ;)

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
Here is the whole clan at Christmas, and yes I have since had my hair cut, and the beard is more filled out. Damn am I one handsome man!!!!!!:main_thumbsup:

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Here we are. Jeanne I love that shirt you were wearing in your pic with that very cool dog of yours!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
G & M Geckos said:
Here we are. Jeanne I love that shirt you were wearing in your pic with that very cool dog of yours!

Thank You! You have any Pits? I love me dog, she is my world. At that show, she won 1'st in her class (6-9 Months) and best puppy. The next day, she won 2'nd in her class.

brandy101010

G & M Geckos said:

Do you have ferrets? I see a ferret cage! Can I see pics? I had to give up my ferret because His buddy died and I couldn't get a new friend for him because I was living with my parents at the time who said they would rather not have more ferrets in the house. :main_thumbsdown:

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Jeanne, no pit bulls anymore. Alot of it as to do with what your shirt said. At one time I raised and bred serveral different bloodlines. My last died while Mendie and I was gone on our honeymoon. Really sucked to come home to. I will see if I can dig up a pic for you of him.

Brandy that cage is actually a sugarglider cage. They are Mendie's little babies. LOL! She got them from Kelli.

brandy101010

Awwwwwwww! They are adorable! I was thinking about getting some awhile ago but decided against it because of how "needy" they are. I have so many animals that I have to divide my attention between already! I don't think I could possibly walk around with a sugarglider attached to my hip at all times...my dog would be jealous!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
This is a pic of my son Jake and I about 9 months ago. He was by far and away the best "little one" I produced in 2004. He loves geckos and is always interested in watching them eat. I already have him saying " Geckos eat crickets" at 20 months old.....lol :D

D

Dee

Here's Cory and me:

DeeCoryBDay1.jpg

And here's our little ham, Gabriel:

gcabinmay2406.jpg

He HATES having his picture taken, can't you tell? ;)

Visit our friends