My 2 new little guys

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I am so in love with my levis - Jil!! He is such a cute little thing that I can't resist from peeping on him 10 million times a day...I spotted him doing some digging job one morning, and so I rushed to get my camera and took some pics! :D

Jil1223_01.jpg

Jil1223_02.jpg

Jil1223_03.jpg

And my amyae - Sparta. I thought they are supposed to be fiesty creature, but he is very calm, no open mouth/barking and no standing up high. I picked him up once and he just sat on my hand.

Sparta1223_R01.jpg

A picture of him sleeping under his wood:
Sparta1223_01.jpg

Khrysty

I love your knobtails! I keep toying with the idea of keeping them--they're adorable. But I think I'll have to stick to one species (my leopards) until I get my own place. Mom's not too keen on the idea of having a zoo upstairs lol

ILoveGeckos14

I have seen a few levis at shoes but jill is the best looking one I have seen for sure! Nice pictures, I bet them digging is cute!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Thankyou!! I really liked him, I hope he'll come out and let me see him more often.

robin

i love knobtails but i really like the smooth knobs more so than the rough knobs! very cool geckos bonnie!

Holly12

Very cute looking guy I have always wanted one of them but I was not sure on what thier care should be he is such a cutie. :)

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Weighed them both last night; Sparta (amyae) is 22g and Jil (levis) is 14g! They are both eating 3 crickets/dubias every 2nd day. :)

J

Jake

Cool Knobtails!

Those are Quite the Knobtails. I am wondering if a local breeder in my area would have any of these available, they are amazing. I will have to get in Touch with him and find out, but for now, my project is the Crested Gecko. :main_laugh: :main_laugh:

Visit our friends