My discus.

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
Do you work at an aquarium place?

We own one.
Up until recently I worked at a vet clinic, but my boyfriend needed help at the store.
Its hard to find knowledgable, hard working staff.
Anyone want a job so I can go back to doing what I went to school for? :main_laugh:

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
Heres a full view of my tank LAST year.
Its a little messy and needs to be pruned, but, you can see they grow like CRAZY.
Its pretty similar to this, more plants and different plants.

Dimidiata

An artists pride and joy eh? LOVLEY. Now if only i could decorate like that. Its been decided that i am the only fishkeeper that fails at decor no matter how hard i try -_^

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
An artists pride and joy eh? LOVLEY. Now if only i could decorate like that. Its been decided that i am the only fishkeeper that fails at decor no matter how hard i try -_^

It was a talent I was proud of...but I get thrown around the ciry 'aqua scaping' peoples aquariums. Ugh, it gets old, haha.
With plants, just throw a ton in and let them over grow your tank.

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
My cousin's co2 thingie failed and killed a lot of his tetras( 1 left). Here's his tank( it's small because his room is really small). He also has a few otos.

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
We own one.
Up until recently I worked at a vet clinic, but my boyfriend needed help at the store.
Its hard to find knowledgable, hard working staff.
Anyone want a job so I can go back to doing what I went to school for? :main_laugh:

In London Ontario?<-A bit far
I want a job but then there are those child labour laws!:eek:

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
I don't use c02 but my father does.

you could move! i started at my first job when i was 11!

tjmphx

Yeah my 2 tanks (65 gal and a 125 gal) take more time than all my other pets. I couldn't imagine planted tanks. I give it up to you. Lol.

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
Where can you work at age 11? Maybe do paper route but my mom won't let me because 'it's not worth it' as in ' they underpay you' which is true.

Dimidiata

Where can you work at age 11? Maybe do paper route but my mom won't let me because 'it's not worth it' as in ' they underpay you' which is true.

Trust me, once you hit 16, it gets no better. Job markets crap, tough. And papper routes are a joke. You can sweep hair at a barbber shop or sell lemonade, your choice.

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
Here it is 14. I think the extra money comes handy even though a job is a commitment( that's what I hate because you can't just earn money when you want). I wanted to sell my old books( total prolly worth more than $100_ but then my mom gave them to my aunt( which I find selfish and not the nicest). If the aunt doesn't get what she wants then she says something to put you down. She doesn't help clean up after dinners at our house( my other aunt does while she leaves).Grr

Last edited:

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
It is everywhere, but employers want some one who is capable of driving themself to work when needed. Aswell as a kid with atleast highschool education.

So Katie, wanna come decorate my tank for me :D. lol.

Haha, just google some tanks and recreate them. You'll get the hang of it.
I was practically a full time nanny for 3 little kids, one being a newborn.
It was terrible. I WAS ELEVEN! I quit when I got a job at PetSmart...which wasnt much better.

Dimidiata

Yeah petsmart used to hire at 14 but now its 18, oh well. I cant work with kids, thats one issue and i suck at working with incompetent people. Thus why id do best trimming hooves for money(i do). but not much.

Visit our friends