New Leachies (no pics)

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Females have NO pores. If they have ACTUAL pores, not false pores, they are male. Talked to Steve Cemelli on the phone about it a little while ago, that's where my info is coming from.

goReptiles

I believe you... Just saying what they were saying on the other forum.

I can't wait to get the book in. I have been meaning to buy it for ages, but just haven't gotten around with it.

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
I kinda thought what I said may be taken that way. I just meant to say where my info was coming from, and that it wasn't so much from personal experience.

I think the thread you're talking about is entitled "sexing leachies" on the Rapashy forum.

goReptiles

:-( Nope... We're still in the mid-90s. This week we are in the mid to upper 90s. Next week we go to low 90s. Monday is actually a high of 88. Ha. I may get Motley's breeder to ship Monday for Tuesday delivery (Tuesday's current high is about 90, as is the rest of the week). I know that I won't be able to get Leenah then, as her shipper wants the high to be low 80s to high 70s, which won't be till September-Octoberish.

I also have a new Chahoua I'm waiting on too (born 6/14/10 and will be sexable by the time I get it)... Same temps as Leenah low 80s to high 70s. :-(

Thanks for asking... I really want my new geckos. I'm so excited to see them.

Visit our friends