New to the forum and to Leos!

Jay

Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jay, and for my 32nd birthday gift to myself I am getting 2 beautiful female leopard geckos, both just over a month old. I am looking forward to utilizing this forum and chatting with everyone. I am brand new to having reptiles as pets but have been doing a ton of research and am looking forward to my leos having long happy lives. Peace out all! - Jay :main_thumbsup:

ReptileKyle

Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jay, and for my 32nd birthday gift to myself I am getting 2 beautiful female leopard geckos, both just over a month old. I am looking forward to utilizing this forum and chatting with everyone. I am brand new to having reptiles as pets but have been doing a ton of research and am looking forward to my leos having long happy lives. Peace out all! - Jay :main_thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! I'm also new to the forum and leopard geckos so we can all benefit from the forum! I recently made a group on the forum called Leopard Gecko Talk! I would love of you would join so we could engage in discussions. To join click on communities, the groups, and then you will see my group! Then click the join button!

Jay

Thank you! They are arriving tomorrow and I cant wait! I have their new home all set up and their first meal is gut-loaded!

MobiusTheFrost

I'm new to the forums and leo's aswell. But let me just say that I've had mine for about a week now. Actually a week as of today! And mine has been fantastic. I just have one male. He's an albino patternless. Awesome pet so far. I've had him out a few times and I can say that everyone that's seen him has been amazed with both how calm and relaxed he is along with simply how pretty of a reptile he is. You won't be disappointed in your new pets!

Visit our friends