Not Sure It's a Fat Bubble

reps4life

If they have the proper environment, they will have places to avoid the UVB light if they prefer. Stress occurs if they are not provided with proper places to hide.

reps4life

It varies with age, diet, husbandry and if they are breeding. Read the article and you can get an idea of the amount and use your best judgement. She is 15 so your doing something right:)

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
How many times with D3 per week? My new plan is:
Mon- w/o d3
Tues-Multivitamins
Wed-w/o d3
Thurs-w/ d3
Fri- w/o d3
Sat- no dusting
Sun- no food ( trying to make his armpits smaller if they are too big)

reps4life

As for adults once a week is enough, since we will get plenty of D3 from his food if properly gut loaded. If you feed a good variety food a week for ex: crickets, silkworms,small roaches, hornwoms, pheonix woms, he will be getting plenty of vitamins reducing the need use supplement vitamins.

reps4life

Try various worms. I have not yet seen one refuse small hornworms. They go nuts over them. They are great for hydration and are soft-bodied. The down side is they grow very quickly so as an occasional treat will be great. The geckos become super excited when they see new items.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I have actually had leos tested, these pouches, and they came back as protein deposits. No calcium what so ever was seen by the lab.

Yep, we've also had our vet tested this liquid too, it's protein water. The size of the pouch reduced a little when we fed less dubias.

Visit our friends