Other hobbies?

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
painting, paintball (but I haven't played in a LONG time), surfing (haven't done that in an even longer amount of time), scuba diving (ditto), being a forum junkie, and parking in front of the boob-tube. Oh, and reading....I love sci fi / fantasy.

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
paintball, video games, hunting, fishing, women(sometimes, usually i just get mad and they piss me off) friends, tv, etc. and other activities that arent legal

KelliH

Oh my, there's Granny Eye! Thanks, Robin.

Other hobbies... I collect metal lunch boxes. I also collect mid 20th century furniture and other stuff, and also collect Beatles memoribilia.

S

silentjohn

Primarily; Field herping and Photography, also; Scuba, Going to the movies (a lot), Been collecting SW and LOTR stuff for decades, embarrassing my 19 year old daughters by making them hang out with me as much as I can (as much as they can tolerate their dad being a dork).

R

RoseT

Um... camping,fishing,hanging out with friends, watching movies, Swimmming,Collecting those Trail of Painted Ponies sculptures, I love watching FOOTBALL!,doing computer stuff, FIXING MY BIRDS HUT 24-7!!! Etc.... :main_yes:

R.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
10-pin bowling, manga, drawing, star-gazing (can't do it anymore, the night sky over here has serious light pollution) :main_no:

And karaoke!

brandy101010

gothra said:
10-pin bowling, manga, drawing, star-gazing (can't do it anymore, the night sky over here has serious light pollution) :main_no:

And karaoke!

I love karaoke! I also play pool,yoga,working out, play keyboard, learning to play bass guitar, listening to music,sell on ebay, I think thats about it...besides all my animals of course.

C

Cryptly

Videogames movies (avid SciFi and horror fan), playing electric guitar, making latchhook rugs, keeping tarantulas, tarot reading, collecting goldfish figurines, watching anime and reading manga. . .Think that's it. :main_laugh:

S

shrap

I love canoing, hiking, camping, fishing, live music, amusement parks.... but most of all just hanging with my daughter and sharing the above activities with her.

S

silentjohn

shrap said:
I love canoing, hiking, camping, fishing, live music, amusement parks.... but most of all just hanging with my daughter and sharing the above activities with her.
Word Sammy. I envy you. My daughters lived with their mother after the divorce, but ugly as it [divorce]was, they came first, so even though they are now 19 we are still close. Good times they are, enjoy.

Derek,

I checked out your art and it is absolutely incredible. You have talent!!! I have always been fascinated with this kind of art work. I love dragons, elves, and everything else liked that. Keep up the good work!!

Scott

M

Melle

Nice artwork! :)
Art is also another hobby of mine. Since we are posting links, here is my deviantart gallery, with some of my stuff uploaded.

http://gypsymelle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I also enjoy camping, I do a little bellydance and yoga, and I like to play video games but I am very picky about them. :p

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I love camping and hiking (haven't done it in a while though). I love reading fiction novels, Dean Koonts is my favorite author. Playing pool (haven't done that in a while either).

I also Love spending time with my dog Abbie and working on my yard (needs lots of work ) :main_rolleyes:

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Reading science fiction and non-fiction subjects. Watching pro-wrestling and rock concert DVDs. Breeding African and South American cichlid fish. Rearing giant silkmoths.:main_yes:

Visit our friends