Other hobbies?

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Hm. Where to start... I play lots of music & lots of instruments in a band with a few friends, I'm restoring a '72 Olds Cutlass that my dad and I started before he died, I like going camping/fishing/hiking around at our cabin, and I have a few random collections of stuff, but it doesn't really have any significant value and I should probably just get rid of it. lol

D

DontShootMe

Oh man here we go. My hobbies are...........Working on cars and racing them(on a track no street racing) I play with remote control gas powered cars. Basketball, baseball, Football, I play cards, swim, bowling, shootpool. Most of the sports I'm in a league or on a tea except pool swimming and baseball. I play on a softball team though. I have alot more hobbies but usually I phase in and out of hobbies.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I practice martial arts (aikido) and do ceramics; I mostly make gecko furniture. I also love to read fiction. In the summer I do container gardening and also have a porch fish pond. I try to get interested in what my kids are interested in. That's worked out pretty well (competitive trampoline, k'nex roller coasters, video sports games) except for professional wrestling which i am eagerly waiting for them to outgrow.

Aliza

R

Russ S

my hobbies include cleaning cages, feeding , cleaning cages, feeding, cleaning cages ,feeding ......

N

NewportGeckos

Well, I figured I'd put in my two cents but its a long list!
I enjoy jogging/walking/hiking, swimming, diving (both kinds ;)), surfing/body surfing, boating, bowling, camping, rock climbing (although I don't get to do it very much), computer games, going to the movies, reading (fiction, sci-fi, or suspense), and almost anything to do with dogs. I'll admit I also do a pretty good amount of cleaning and feeding! :p

T

Tokays_Unlimited

Hmmm Getting tattoos,music,hiking every where in New England to find herps.
going to the beach with the kids (when they are getting along),salt water tanks,and logo making.:D

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
I like camping, bike riding, graphic design, photography, music, movies, spending time with family and auto racing (my dad raced for over 20 years and me for 4).

DontShootMe said:
Working on cars and racing them(on a track no street racing)
Right on. :main_thumbsup:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Well, my hobbies are generally my jobs. Selling candles, working at the pet store, and working with the animals. When i'm not doing that I'm:

Drawing/painting/sculpting...I am an artist as well, however I do not have a site to post. Which I am glad. XD I am going to major in photography, but I need a nice camera.

I love eating. A LOT. I love going to places and stuffing my face. I love coffee shops. Me and my friends usually go to coffee shops, go to bbq's, or DDR PARTIES! WOOT!

I also love taking Asia (my black rough neck monitor) for walks :) She likes it.

Laura Fopiano

BnL Exotix
OKay this will be long

My longest ongoing hobby is collecting Christmas ornaments, I've been collecting them since 1978 and have a dated one for every year since. I also have ornaments from all over the world, Smithsonian, Radko, Hallmark, Mercury glass, Harley Davidson, and my one of a kind...an autographed Rams onrament. (I was lucky enough to go to Jim Everrett's house after a game and had 4 of the guys sign it for me, there are only 2 in existence, mine and my mothers)

Breyer horses.....too many to count LOL

Barbies..yep I'm a baribe collector. First editions and Bob Mackey.
Antique furniture...my whole house is pretty much turn of the century. I learned how to refinish them and refinish steamer trunks as well.

I also sew, make quilts, reptile jewlery, and cook.......

LeosForLess

I play volleyball(any1 else?) our high school team was like 2nd in state, we were first for a while. I also like fishing, camping( i do alot, im working on my eagle project) I Airsoft, video games, hanging out with friends, baseball, sleeping, free stuff online, and thats all i can think of right now.

Visit our friends