please check this ! two breeders stopping!!

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
It saddens me to see that A&M will be leaving the hobby. They always have top quality, very impressive animals. My two favorite Enigmas came from A&M and they make the most beautiful babies. I think I will hold back as many babies from them as I can now.

tangerineman

LizardThing Geckos
that is horrible...Alberto has worked very hard, and has put years of work
I hope it doesn't come down to that

Duane

G

geckonationantwerp

that is horrible...Alberto has worked very hard, and has put years of work
I hope it doesn't come down to that

Duane

The post that alberto or a&m is selling it all is true ! to bad but this is the tol the economy crisis took on a&m gecko. Lets all hope no other breeder need to stop !
About the email Kelli H :

People that like to send a nice message to a&m or thegeckocam can send us gna the mail we will send them all to the right person. Thegeckocam stops to.

Regards , Kenny

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
geckonationantwerp said:
This email is original from GNA, we post it with full rights of a&m !

**removed for TOS violation**

I may be mistaken, but I believe this is against the TOS!

From GeckoForums.net TOS:
Quoting From Non Published Sources
Quotes are not allowed unless they come from published material such as a book, newspaper, magazine or website. You may not quote another person from a conversation, email, pm or any other type of communication unless it is published (such as an interview on a website or in a magazine or other publication.

Last edited by a moderator:

dprince

Mod Squad Member
I may be mistaken, but I believe this is against the TOS!

From GeckoForums.net TOS: Quoting From Non Published Sources
Quotes are not allowed unless they come from published material such as a book, newspaper, magazine or website. You may not quote another person from a conversation, email, pm or any other type of communication unless it is published (such as an interview on a website or in a magazine or other publication.

Maurice, you are absolutely correct. :main_thumbsup: If Alberto would like to come here and make a statement, that would be wonderful. GF.net doesn't allow third party information dissemenation from unpublished sources. ;) Thanks!!

KelliH

The post that alberto or a&m is selling it all is true ! to bad but this is the tol the economy crisis took on a&m gecko. Lets all hope no other breeder need to stop !
About the email Kelli H :

People that like to send a nice message to a&m or thegeckocam can send us gna the mail we will send them all to the right person. Thegeckocam stops to.

Regards , Kenny

If anyone wants to send A & M a message can't they just send them an email? I don't understand the point of your post, sorry. ;)

N

Nigel4less

If anyone wants to send A & M a message can't they just send them an email? I don't understand the point of your post, sorry. ;)

Agreed Kelli, he already posted a correspondence from Alberto on HIS website. I don't see the need to post here? Maybe I`m crazy... :main_rolleyes:

Visit our friends