POST HATCHING IMAGES

2.1SRR.YYC

First of 08... finally!

Hey, I'm a daddy, I mean she's a daddy...uuuh, you know what I mean!

WG-GAEU-4-1-TF.JPG

Ohhh yah, RW Blazing Blizzard...

GeckoJunkie

Junkie
Man, I am loving this thread. Nothing beats this when you get up in the morning and have no hatchlings, you can come here and see what everyone else had hatch out!!! Great idea Paulie!!!!

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
Very nice Debbie. I am already Saving up some $$$ For San Diego. Looks like I will need to save more with all these hatchlings.

dprince

Mod Squad Member
traffic said:
Very nice Debbie. I am already Saving up some $$$ For San Diego. Looks like I will need to save more with all these hatchlings.
:main_laugh: Cool. It'll be great to meet you!! :main_yes:

lytlesnake

Border Patrol Penguin
Here's my first and only leo hatchling of the year so far. It's from a Cremesicle x SHTCT pairing. Looks like a normal high yellow except for the dark toes. I don't know if I'd say the tail is kinked, but it seems to have a little knot in the middle. Not the greatest lighting, no flash, etc...

traffic

Firebirdgeckos.com
Finally

After about 5 eggs and hours of watching eggs move and playing the waiting game I was finally able to catch one hatching. Nothing special just a normal dbl het.

Last edited:

Lecko my Gecko

thought I'd share pics of this hatchling. 1st pic is when it hatched, the next few are a week later. its interesting to me because of what it is and it looks nothing like the others I ve hatch from this combo! it is from a Sunglo x SHTCT yet its yellow bands are white and its black is purple (ish) outlined in yellow. all the others I've hatched from this combo so far have been bright yellow and black. I m sure its just going to end up a really light hypo, Ill post more pics as it grows. enjoy

Last edited:

dprince

Mod Squad Member
Here's a couple of AFT's that hatched last night - my first AFT's!! :smitten:

DSCF5094.jpg

DSCF5095.jpg

DSCF5096.jpg

DSCF5097.jpg

(you can see the second little one's foot coming out - below pic)

DSCF5098.jpg

DSCF5099.jpg

DSCF5100.jpg

DSCF5101.jpg

DSCF5102.jpg

DSCF5104.jpg

Visit our friends