Post your Before and After Pics =]

SamsonizeMe

Starbuck - our BEE with a conspicuous Blue Tail:

Baby-AdultStarbuck.jpg

Her "sister" Nebula - who has a heavy dose of Enigma Syndrome and always brings smiles:

Baby-AdultNebula.jpg

Last edited:
he guys, i just wanted to say all your leos look amazing! im just starting out into leopard geckos and i want to know what morphs should i start out by getting (Pairs) i currently breed ball pythons and just love little leopard geckos. Thanks!

CharmedMom

These are some of my favorite transformations. :D

Ripa before:
DSCN7132_zps9be7d3ba.jpg

Ripa after:
DSCN4312.jpg

Jojo before:
2-32012.jpg

Jojo after:
DSCN4212.jpg

Diablo before:
11-53112.jpg

Diablo after:
DSCN4196.jpg

And here's just one of my favorite pictures I took over the summer:
DSCN4246.jpg

Ghostoftangerine17

ヒョウモントカゲモドキ
Just got a chance to browse the latest page of geckos and WOW!! Some real stunning leopard geckos:main_thumbsup:

This is still one of my favorite threads here at GF :D

Dan Crago

Brookston Rescue Gecko

Hello everyone!

The pics I have are not of the typical before and after pictures I've been seeing in this thread. Most have been young and then older. These will be pictures of a starved, freezing, left to die gecko my wife found in an abandoned house. It's a long story, but to to keep it short, she brought him home in a 10gal tank his previous owners left him to die in. He was left for 2 weeks without any food, water, or heat. Temperatures in those 2 weeks were between 35 and 50 degrees and he survived and is now doing quite well! We've been reading everything on the internet and watching every gecko YouTube video we can find in order to learn how to take care of him. And yes, he is a him, and yes, we have a pretty good handle on how to take care of him now. My wife named him after the road the house was on that she found him in, so his name is "Brookston".

So, here is, 04-16-13, skinny, pale, and half dead.

20130416_110654_zpsd2c3119c.jpg

Here he is 05-19-13, only a month into his recovery.

20130519_183448_zps1e74b43e.jpg

So, we are quite happy to learn about reptiles and to save one in the process. He makes a wonderful addition to our family. :)

Dan

Lavodnas

Funny how different they can look within just a few months. Baby pics and a pic from yesterday pigging out from his homemade mealworm dish. Young Sparks.jpg Older Sparks.jpg

Visit our friends