Post your Before and After Pics =]

Crewdog00

James Skar
July 2012:
yremavug.jpg

June 2013:
ty5a4e8a.jpg

smithsherps

i wondered. the pics dont show it contrast very wel. the heads yeloow. and bodys burnt otange with random light orange/yellow blotches.

Kariosus

ThenAndNow.jpg

Name: King Ghidorah
Then: May 2nd 2013
Now: June 26th 2013

It's crazy how much he has grown in just two months!

Ghidorah came from a petstore; when I first saw him, he had his head shoved under his water dish in an attempt to find a cool spot in an otherwise tiny 12x6 overheated enclosure with only a warm dry hide available-- I felt so bad for him, I just couldn't leave him there. At the time, I did not realize how cruel and uncaring some petstores are (I'm sure there are decent ones out there). I had never seen a 6 month old leo before, so I thought his pencil-thin size was due to age. Obviously that was not the case (I have done a lot of research since I bought him, trying my best to educate myself all about leopard gecko care).

I never got to weigh him because he was so skittish (poor thing), but he was just under 5 inches long (head to tail) and now he is around 7 inches long. I'm so happy that he looks much healthier and content now. And his colours have brightened up so much as well. I ditched the sand ASAP and switched to reptile carpet, as you can see, and I upgraded his tank from a 12x12 to a 18x18. Hope he continues to grow as well as he has so far :]

Sam Buck

Here is my Leopard Gecko, Daisy. A picture from the day I got her in July 2012 and a picture from a few days ago! I miss her more distinctive white stripes but love her all the same!

Daisy 1 year.jpg

morphmom

Hello everyone!

The pics I have are not of the typical before and after pictures I've been seeing in this thread. Most have been young and then older. These will be pictures of a starved, freezing, left to die gecko my wife found in an abandoned house. It's a long story, but to to keep it short, she brought him home in a 10gal tank his previous owners left him to die in. He was left for 2 weeks without any food, water, or heat. Temperatures in those 2 weeks were between 35 and 50 degrees and he survived and is now doing quite well! We've been reading everything on the internet and watching every gecko YouTube video we can find in order to learn how to take care of him. And yes, he is a him, and yes, we have a pretty good handle on how to take care of him now. My wife named him after the road the house was on that she found him in, so his name is "Brookston".

So, here is, 04-16-13, skinny, pale, and half dead.

20130416_110654_zpsd2c3119c.jpg

Here he is 05-19-13, only a month into his recovery.

20130519_183448_zps1e74b43e.jpg

So, we are quite happy to learn about reptiles and to save one in the process. He makes a wonderful addition to our family. :)

Dan

Bless you:angel:

CharmedMom

Here's a before and after shot of 2 of my girls.
This is Lava and Ember right after I bought them back in February:
DSCN7522.JPG

This is Lava now:
DSCN9606.JPG

And this is Ember now:
DSCN9610.JPG

I can't tell you how much I love tangerines. :D

SC Geckos

Before - Normal... looking Picture taken on hatch day 3/19/13
DSC02577.JPG

After - Not so Normal.... Normal @ 35 grams Picture taken 8/3/13 Looking very interesting
DSC03286.JPG

Before - High White Mack Snow hatched 4/8/13 Picture taken 4/18/13
DSC02706.JPG

After - High White Mack Snow @32 grams Picture take 8/3/13 Looking Awesome
DSC03258.JPG

Visit our friends