Raptor X SS het Raptor

Landen

LSReptiles
yes that is the same gecko. I'm stumped cause it hatched solid red eyes, now looks more normal albino eyes but are very red. I'm starting to think that it may be an enigma, the most recent pics (which I will post this weekend, at work now) will show the orange spotting and orange highlights along the bands. And to put another twist on them. The pictured mack hatched weighing 4 grams and the albino hatched @ 5 grams. Last year I only had one hatchling hatch over 4 grams, it's 5 1/2 mo old and weighs 61 grams already. The raptor mother that produced that animal is possible giant, also laid these eggs, the super now male was het raptor.

and last night the 2nd clutch hatched and I have two more of the same just ts female, both weighed 4 grams.

Baoh

yes that is the same gecko. I'm stumped cause it hatched solid red eyes, now looks more normal albino eyes but are very red. I'm starting to think that it may be an enigma, the most recent pics (which I will post this weekend, at work now) will show the orange spotting and orange highlights along the bands. And to put another twist on them. The pictured mack hatched weighing 4 grams and the albino hatched @ 5 grams. Last year I only had one hatchling hatch over 4 grams, it's 5 1/2 mo old and weighs 61 grams already. The raptor mother that produced that animal is possible giant, also laid these eggs, the super now male was het raptor.

and last night the 2nd clutch hatched and I have two more of the same just ts female, both weighed 4 grams.

What?

Neither of those two parent pics you linked to shows Enigmas, so....

Landen

LSReptiles
The Raptor mother produce a Bee (enigma/eclipse) last year, the father from that pairing was a giant hypo. That's where I got the possibility of enigma. I think she looks like a Raptor, correct me if I'm wrong but if she was a nova then she'd more than likely have a solild white tail right? I had several mack tremper's last year and none of them hatched looking like this one. They were white and a brownish pink color. These are so pink and white you can see organs when they first hatch till first shed.

Baoh

The Raptor mother produce a Bee (enigma/eclipse) last year, the father from that pairing was a giant hypo. That's where I got the possibility of enigma. I think she looks like a Raptor, correct me if I'm wrong but if she was a nova then she'd more than likely have a solild white tail right? I had several mack tremper's last year and none of them hatched looking like this one. They were white and a brownish pink color. These are so pink and white you can see organs when they first hatch till first shed.

My Mack Trempers typically hatch out like this.

There are no guarantees on the Enigma tails, but the Tremper Enigmas do tend, more often than not, to have blanched tails.

Your new hatchling does not look like an Enigma to me from the photos you have provided.

Landen

LSReptiles
thanks. Trying to prove her out has been difficult. I held back two last year. One is proving out to be giant (61 grams @ 6mo) and the other was the bee. She's just been full of suprises.

Visit our friends