Repashy calcium powder (read this if you doubt it)

TFerguson

Well, if you have a gecko that ingests the entire calcium dish in one sitting, as Allen's post indicates, I wouldn't put a calcium dish in his enclosure either.

However, for 99.9% of geckos....After making sure the gecko's gross calcium requirements are met by dusting feeders, I prefer to allow the gecko to fine tune his calcium intake by providing him a calcium dish. I think it's obvious that calcium requirements are different at different stages of the lifecycle (baby, juvenile, adult, gravid, etc.), and no one formulation of calcium supplement can be correct at all those different stages.

T Ferguson

Seibar

sorry if this is a silly question, but what is the ICB stand for? I have repashy superfoods Leopard gecko Calcium plus (but don't see ICB?)
Seems to be identical just making sure I'm not missing something!

And it does have a nice smell! I was almost tempted to try it ;)

Seibar

if I choose to have a calcium dish as well as dusting the feeders, is repashy a good one to use for that or should I get the $3 other calcium stuff?

sammer021486

sorry if this is a silly question, but what is the ICB stand for? I have repashy superfoods Leopard gecko Calcium plus (but don't see ICB?)
Seems to be identical just making sure I'm not missing something!

And it does have a nice smell! I was almost tempted to try it ;)
If my memory is serving me correctly it stands for Insect Cricket Balancer

if I choose to have a calcium dish as well as dusting the feeders, is repashy a good one to use for that or should I get the $3 other calcium stuff?

I use just plain rep-cal w/o D3 for my calcium dish, yet dust every feeding with Ca+

Visit our friends