Reptile Creative and Brittney Gougeon

User001

Update from Brittney Gougeon

This is Brittney Gougeon again, owner of Reptile Creative.

-------------------------------------------------------

As a quick update, Angelicka and I have been in contact today, as she was still having problems doing the domain transfer herself. We are working on getting the domain transferred to their godaddy.com account, so they can have full ownership and admin/technical responsibility associated with the domain. Had it been clear from the beginning that this is what was wanted, I would have had no problem with transferring the domain.

As I stated in my post above, I have done these sorts of transfers for MANY clients in the past and have never, ever held a domain 'hostage' or forced anyone to use me as their webmaster. I want to make sure this is VERY clear.

Making accusations such as that has libelous implications when made in a public format.

I hope that those who read this are able to see this as an opportunity to learn more about communication. Making sure that the lines are ALWAYS clear, even if it requires double checking, and even triple checking is worth it to avoid these sorts of situations as they benefit no one.

None of us are perfect, we are all human, and we all make mistakes. There was a lack of communication by all in this situation, but I am more than willing to admit where I went wrong and try my best to remedy it.

I cannot please all people all the time, but I feel the majority of my clients are happy with the work I have done for them.

-Brittney

User001

Reply from Brittney Gougeon

This is Brittney Gougeon, the owner of Reptile Creative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The domain transfer has been taken care of completely through my account, all that needs to take place at this time is for Ryan or Angelicka to sign in to their Godaddy.com account and accept the transfer(new ownership) of the domain.

Since there hasn't been a reply to my messages here from Ryan or Angelicka, I'm assuming that this is now considered resolved and is a non-issue.

User001

The domain transfer is now 100% complete and Ryan and Angelicka are complete owners/admins of the domain within their own account.

Ryan, Angelicka.... can you please respond to this thread to confirm?

Visit our friends