reptile lover from seattle here!

doc

❤lizard lover❤
hello! i have owned reptiles for about a year now, but i'm new to forums and new to breeding. my name's bagi and reptiles are my passion and most favorite pets to keep. i've kept many pets such as dogs, rodents, birds, etc but i've never enjoyed caring for something as much as i do with reptiles.

speaking of reptiles, here are my two gecko girls, lizzy stardust and dragon!

user153162_pic27010_1433835692.jpg user153162_pic27028_1433836538.jpg

they get along ridiculously well, probably because they're both female. dragon is the one with the regrown tail (she came with it when i bought her) and lizzy is the bigger one with the fattest tail and less spots

user153162_pic27020_1433836114.jpg

lizzy, and

user153162_pic27019_1433836027.jpg

dragon!

both bell albinos! they're two goofs with big personalities. dragon is more timid and shy while lizzy is rather apathetic and lazy. dragon is also my most eager eater despite being the smallest.

i am studying breeding leopard geckos and being very selective with my genetics, i hope to find the perfect boyfriend for lizzy, my chosen breeder due to her size, fat tail, and good temperament, and make a good lineage for her, and i already have a set up despite not having the lucky boy yet!

also, besides leopard geckos, i also own a bearded dragon named quinn and a super mojave ball python named queenie adore! :main_rolleyes:

i'm very excited to learn from being on forums, something i haven't really done before, and i hope to make good connections! :main_thumbsup:

thanks for reading, have a nice day!

user153162_pic27018_1433835984.jpg

doc

❤lizard lover❤
also, the thermometer is an old one and i use ones on the ground now with UTH, so don't worry about that!

Visit our friends