So Sad, what a way to start the new year

Reptiles6116

Update; Lost our little fighter yesterday. he had a little sore on his mouth and he could not fight the infection. all i can say is i tried and i know i did all that was possible. i am still heart broken

Sorry to hear about your loss. As I was scrolling down reading the post I was hoping on seeing a positive one saying he's getting better. :p

Rylee

3 Year Member
I am so, so sorry that he passed away. You are awesome for trying. People make me so mad, why do they even get a reptile, or any animal, if they have the slightest concern that they might not be able to give it proper care, and at least give it away at the first signs of sickness. Good try, they can't all make it!

Ruby

I am so, so sorry that he passed away. You are awesome for trying. People make me so mad, why do they even get a reptile, or any animal, if they have the slightest concern that they might not be able to give it proper care, and at least give it away at the first signs of sickness. Good try, they can't all make it!

I know right? Or they"ll get it knowing they have improper housing in the first place, and make do with what they have but struggle because often times having small or inadequate enclosures are more difficult to maintain animals in than proper enclosures!

Visit our friends