Some love for my fat little fat tail?

PaladinGirl

This is my fat tail Hugzor. He has grown a LOT since I got him in mid-May. He just got done stuffing his face in these pics. He's SO cute!!! :)

Adinar

Hugzor, I love the name! And you DID name your Diablo Epic! Win! LMAO! And I thought it was bad I named one of my blizzards after my hunter. lol. ;)

PaladinGirl

Nice to see him out and about. Most of mine are hiding all the time.

ALiza

Every night he pokes his head out of his moist hide (where he usually stays) waiting for me to give him food. He comes out and stuffs his face, then goes back into hiding. I say "stuff his face" because I can't believe how much he eats.

PaladinGirl

In response to Kevinb and panthergecko:

They're very similar but different species. And as the name suggests, AFTs are from Africa and leos are from the middle east areas. But their care is very similar.

Most sources I've read say that they like temps a little warmer than leos, and need a little more moisture, so it's of the utmost importance for them to have a moist hide. I mist his a couple times a day. He has a couple of flat rocks in his tank that I'll mist sometimes to increase the humidity in his tank.

Admittedly, I should probably do a bit more research just to make absolutely sure I'm doing everything just right for him. He's getting pretty chunky so he must be pretty comfortable.

Visit our friends