some of the things i like

robin

included in this are my flip flops (i love them so much, 7 years old and holding up!), my trusty backpack! a few are just some of my other favorites :D enjoy them as much as i do!!
( i just felt like sharing and talking about them)

Last edited:

robin

i can not comprehend not walking but i can understand not seeing. i love my flips and i love my sunglasses and hat too and my trusty backpack i carry everywhere with everything in it (i dont have a purse)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I'm going to be a complete follower and post mine too only because I have a favorite backpack, hat & sandals too. lol

Backpack.jpg

I've had that backpack for 7-8 years now, the hat for just as long, and I have no idea where my sandals came from, but I like 'em. heh

But THIS is my all-time absolute favorite thing (since she refuses to be left out of any photo shoot...)

Jersey6-8-06.jpg

She's gonna be six years old on the 23rd! Damn, how time flies...

KelliH

I took a pic of some of my favorite things too (yeah that's unoriginal but oh well, I liked Robin's idea :) )

*edit - Let's see. Very old Birkenstocks, phone, Zippo, Pa Paw's pipe, sleep shirt, radio, sunglasses, monchichi, favorite photos, best movie.

Last edited:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
robin said:
i can not comprehend not walking but i can understand not seeing. i love my flips and i love my sunglasses and hat too and my trusty backpack i carry everywhere with everything in it (i dont have a purse)

Yeah it'll be six years since I got stupidly drunk and dove into too shallow of water. Shattered my fifth vertebrae. I have function from about chest up, but my hands are not what they use to be to say the least. What are you gonna do? I'll never give up and always make the best of things.

robin

she is smiling :D

also pictured are coaster i borrow from chili and pens i am entitled to from doctors offices (i collect them) my pony tail. some gum and there another thing ya cant see so no biggie lol

robin

420Geckos said:
Yeah it'll be six years since I got stupidly drunk and dove into too shallow of water. Shattered my fifth vertebrae. I have function from about chest up, but my hands are not what they use to be to say the least. What are you gonna do? I'll never give up and always make the best of things.

you are exactly right you have to make the best at what life throws your way ... i was just born with jacked up eyes and they just got very much worse a few years back but i had my fiorst corneal transplant and i should be having my send by the end of this year or first of next year.

robin

well i mean technically i can see but my vision right now is 20/225 left eye and 20/400 something in my right but since the surgery they have been able to correct the left eye to 20/70 but i can not wear contacts yet. on the right eye after the surgery we are shooting for 20/250- 20/300. but i get around very good because my eye sight has always been very poor so i dont know any different

robin

420Geckos said:
I don't understand the 20... stuff, but I think closer to 20 is better right?
20/20 is perfect vision the farther you get away from the 20/20 like 20/40 or whatever the worse your vision is and so on

S

Saladragon

My absolute favorite things, my kids, Zach and Nikki. And of course, my hunky hubby...but I can't find a picture of him.

KelliH

Kelli nice stuff, but what about the pipe?

It was my grandfathers pipe, one that he had for many years. He died back in 1999, and that is the only thing of his that I have, which is why I treasure it.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
KelliH said:
I took a pic of some of my favorite things too (yeah that's unoriginal but oh well, I liked Robin's idea :) )

*edit - Let's see. Very old Birkenstocks, phone, Zippo, Pa Paw's pipe, sleep shirt, radio, sunglasses, monchichi, favorite photos, best movie.

OMG Kelli! Where did you get the Monchichi doll! I have to have one!!!!

Visit our friends