some of the things i like

KelliH

OMG Kelli! Where did you get the Monchichi doll! I have to have one!!!!

Jeanne, I got that monchichi when I was 7 or 8 years old. I have another one around here somewhere that I have had just as long. Can you tell I have a hard time letting go of things LOL? Those puppies are so cute! Way cuter than even a monchichi.

Here are a couple more of my favorites, my dog, Juno-

juno2.jpg

juno1.jpg

and my lamp-

lamp2.jpg

lamp1.jpg

Steve's favorite thing is the huge piece of plastic next to the lamp.

S

Saladragon

Oh, Jeanne...you just made me excited about Arwen's puppies coming. Those puppies are just beautiful!!! And Kelli, Juno is awesome! As for Steve's favorite thing...I'm going to have to make sure John doesn't see that pic. He'll whine like a big fat baby till he gets one too.

S

Saladragon

PaulSage said:
LOL!!! I gotta see that! :main_laugh:

Well, then...when he starts...I'll call you and YOU can listen to it! :main_laugh:

brandy101010

000_0773.jpg

Here are some of my favorite things. The butterfly knife is my husbands but I love to play with it! :D The pic of the baby is my niece. the other pic is of me and my husband at my sisters wedding the year we got back together after being apart for almost 5 years. I was 13 when we met...I think.

Val

This is a good post!

My family is pretty busy, but we always make time for Steelers games, so the jersey's have to be there. My watch and flip flops, which I hate to leave home without, and a bear that my friends made for me. Lastly, a picture of my friend Harry, who was killed in a car accident. I leave it in my car as a reminder to watch..to slow down..to be careful.
View attachment 78

My fat cat!
View attachment 79

And my favorite piece. The lighting is really bad and doesn't show off the glass, but it makes me happy anyways!
View attachment 80

Those are my favorites..and of course Ryan..but I don't have many pictures. :)

Val

KelliH said:
Ohh Val I love that Jim Morrison piece. Awesome.

Thanks Kelli. I put a lot of time into it, but the end result was worth it! If you ever wanted one, I'd be glad to make it for you. :)

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
Val said:
My family is pretty busy, but we always make time for Steelers games, so the jersey's have to be there.

I've been seriously considering grabbing the camera and making a pile of my own... but after that line I'm a bit scared to. One of my favorite physical posessions includes the DVD of Superbowl Thirty Nine and ON that DVD my favorite play happens during the AFC Championship Game against the Steelers... Rothlesberger (that dimwitted yeti that he is) throws a stupid, stupid pass that goes straight into the gut of Rodney Harrison- who seperated from the reciever and ran back towards the line of scrimage to make the interception... the camera angle makes it look like it was thrown right to him and there is nobody else within ten yards in any direction on the field...

So he's running it back along the (now left since the direction has been reversed) sideline with Vraibel out in front of him at a slight angle so he's further inside the field... the rest of the Squealers were too occupied or too slow to notice what had happened and the only thing between Harrison and the endzone is Wookieboy himself...

Rothlisberger comes lumbering over and, rather than waiting a second and trying to push Harrison out of bounds or pull him down from behind (where Vraibel would not legally be allowed to throw a block) Big, Dumb Ben tries to go OVER or THROUGH Vraibel. He does this with his arms up in the air and in a normal standing position- Vraibel ducks down slightly and then comes up lifting with his legs as he hits Rothlisberger square in the chest in what is one of the best technical forearm blocks I have ever seen. Vraibel is a large, physically strong kind of guy and Ben goes flying, feet over his head from the impact, sailing in the air to land about three yards back from the point of collision landing on the back of his idiot head... And Harrison continues down field to score with Vraibel still beside him since the impact didn't even slow him down.

The slow motion replay afterwards of that specific hit is a thing of absolute beauty since Rothlisberger's facial expression (Polite politically correct terms can not describe this- "A bewildered Corky Thatcher" is as close as I can get) is visible when there's all that empty air underneath him... and he twitches a little after he's done landing.

Greatest football moment it has ever been my pleasure to witness. The only thing that could possibly top it would be watching Randy Moss get set on fire by a halftime show pyrotechnics mishap.

Edit: Final score, Patriots 41, Steelers 27 Mwuhahahah!

Val

That's funny..one of the greatest football moments I ever saw was when that same "dimwitted yeti" won the Superbowl and became one of the youngest quarterbacks to do so. But this is off topic, and I'm not about to start this on someone elses thread. :main_thumbsup:

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I dont have a camera so i cant take any pics for you guys but i can still make a list.

My green bucket hat, this thiing is about 7 or 8 years old and is falling apart. It is faded and has holes in it buy i still love it, if you guys ever chance to take a gander at my profile pic on here it is a drawing of a character of me, wearing that hat. LOL.

My Sketch books would be another one, its where my "creations" come to life, what would i do without my blank paper and my pencils... i dont even want to know how many trees i have killed.

My geckos too, can't leave those little guys out, wait i actually do have some pics of them LOL (i occasionally do get to borrow a digital...)

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
[IMG said:
http://206.225.81.33/photopost/data/500/lamp1.jpg[/IMG]

Steve's favorite thing is the huge piece of plastic next to the lamp.

Hey I gotta know were those cabinets originally used to house leos, if not they look like they would be great for them.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Ok, I'll join in the fun!!

My favorite view...from above! If anyone finds my feet, please let me know, I've apparently lost them! :main_laugh:

viewabove.jpg

Here's my best buddy in the whole world! I've had Troi since I was 10!!!! He claimed me as "mommy" the day he moved in, and it's never changed. If you ever call and hear a baby crying, it's him! That still applies for another 3 months...lol.

Troi.jpg

And this is my baby's daddy, the much talked about and little seen Eric, and his furry child. Mitsu claimed Eric as "daddy" when he moved in, and I have to use a crowbar to get between them.

EricandMitsu.jpg

Last edited:

KelliH

Hey I gotta know were those cabinets originally used to house leos, if not they look like they would be great for them.

LOL no those are bookshelves with glass doors that lift up and slide back to open. I got them because they have the doors, so that our DVD's and such wouldn't get dusty. They actually could work for leo cages though, nice ones at that.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Some other things I like:

My House:

P6110071.JPG

My Garden:

P6110070.JPG

My Dog:

P6110042.JPG

I also like reading ANY Dean Koontz Books, Harry Potter, Eragon, etc :main_thumbsup:

robin

here are some more things i like

my camera

camera.jpg

and my dutch (the neitherlands) lip balm (this stuff is awesome!!)

purol.jpg

Visit our friends