The many looks of the leachie- DUW

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
My baby is still a loooooooong way from being an adult, but I'm totally amazed at how many different looks she can exhibit. Let me give you some examples, and please, if you have a leachie and have fired and non-fired pics, do share.

today a few days after a shed-
fatnhappy.jpg

twenty minutes later, after being put back in her enclosure, she fired up so I harassed her again-
IMG00071-20100712-1206.jpg

a couple of weeks ago, I'd call this fired up-
IMG_9131.jpg

a few weeks before that, the day I opened her tub and thought "holy crap! she's sexy!"
523103.jpg

A couple of weeks after I got her. Notice the massive difference between the other pics and everything from now on.
DSC_0191.jpg

a couple of days after I got her
IMG_9097.jpg

The day I brought her home- just a little green turd thingy
4-18-101.jpg

The pic that I chose her from, all credit for the pic and the beauty goes to Steve Cemelli at Leapin' Leachies. He da man...
brosse.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
She's really beautiful. I was at Steve's last week getting my gargoyle (pictures once I get a good one) and got to hold some of those green leachies. They were much more interesting than I'd thought, but I'm happy with my garg.

Aliza

Northstar Herp

Thanks, and that's awesome, Aliza. I'm going down to Steve's place on Sunday to pick up the male that hatched a few weeks ago to pair with the girl I already have, and absolutely cannot wait to see all those leachianus.

And I'm looking forward to seeing your garg, for sure.

Northstar Herp

Yah dude, I'd sure have more if that's what they cost too...

going to pick up her mate on Sunday, I'll post copious amounts of pics, to be sure...

when's yours coming?

Visit our friends