This Is An Alert From the Emergency Broadcast System

KelliH

I'll try to keep this short and sweet, and keep in mind that this does not apply to 90% of the membership, which are nice people that know how to follow the rules of the site:

Any member of this website that dislikes the way I run it needs to leave. I don't want you here if that is how you feel. The same goes for anyone that has a personal dislike for me as well. I don't really want those people here either. I just wanted to make that really clear. :D

Even though it seems some people forget, I am still the owner of this website and as such I expect to be treated with respect while you are visiting "my house". I am making it known right now that I'm not going to tolerate being bad mouthed on my own website ever again, and if and when it does happen again, the person or people that have cajones that large will be banished from here, by me.

Thanks for reading, now back to your regularly scheduled program!

DanTheFireman

KelliH said:
I'll try to keep this short and sweet, and keep in mind that this does not apply to 90% of the membership, which are nice people that know how to follow the rules of the site:

Any member of this website that dislikes the way I run it needs to leave. I don't want you here if that is how you feel. The same goes for anyone that has a personal dislike for me as well. I don't really want those people here either. I just wanted to make that really clear. :D

Even though it seems some people forget, I am still the owner of this website and as such I expect to be treated with respect while you are visiting "my house".
Amen. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. After some of the games that have gone on in regards to a few other sites it's a pleasure to visit here. Thank you, Kelli !!

DanTheFireman

Thank YOU. It's a full time job plus some to keep your animals going, not to mention answering calls and emails, taking pics and updating your website - then to keep this going. Your efforts and the efforts of your support staff are greatly appreciated.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I must have missed everything that's been going on here lately. Haven't been around much since I've sensed a bit of drama going around. I hope we can get back to the happy family we used to be around here really soon! Thanks for all of your hard work Kelli!

OSUgecko

Thanks for this forum! It's been such an amazing resource and I have learned bookloads of information here. I really appreciate you making it such a neat place to hang out in Kelli. :) Don't take any crap off of anyone - if they're dishing it out, we don't want them here anyway. ;)

GECKOFREAK

Addicted To Leos
Kelli, thank you for this wonderful forum. There is more helpful info here than you can find in any book! It's really nice to be able to share our knowledge with each other, and share our passion for this hobby. You're awesome, Kelli!:D

S

Sajane

Blimey Kelli, had no idea you owned this site! When do you find the time??

From a visitor across the water, i find this site much more informative/knowledgeable and friendlier than that of many we have over here in the UK!
I love it - keep up the excellent work!!

E

Ed O

Not sure what happened (but would like to be enlightened), and completely agree with what you have stated. Some folks don't even know what the word respect means, or that there are actual people involved here.
If you need anybody to rough some folks up.....:D

marula

i love this place and i think is the best resource of information and friendship that i never found in forums of everything (geckos, dogs, people in general)
so...good job and thanks to everyone (kelli and steve for first and all moderators) for give at this splace the atmosphere that is the reason why geckoforums is the BETTER FORUM OF THE WORLD ;)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
GeckoForums.net has class! Thanks to a superb admin and great mods this place has remained top notch since it's conception... There is not a better place on the net for Leopard Gecko info/discussion...

You also don't see many communities which span the globe as GeckoForums does! Although it is an English language based site many whom English is not their native language have joined because GeckoForums is simply the best... Furthermore, many of these members have contributed a great deal and may have even boosted interest in international sales and trade...

:2thumbsup:

nwheat

I'm afraid I've missed something - but perhaps being blissfully ignorant of the drama going on around me is not a bad thing.

Kelli - you're doing an awesome job!! :iloveyou:

T

TWC

i have been to many reptile and and other forums for geckos, and i was never satisfied. this is the only place i have liked and stuck too for reptiles and the like. this is a great sit with great people. thanks Kelli and everyone else who keeps this site so great.

wilomn

No One of Consequence
Said in the Voice of the Priest marrying Princess Buttercwup to Prince Humperdink, " estwogen, sweet estwogen..."

I like it too.

Is there someone you'd like me to pay a visit to Kelli?

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
I have no idea what happened but someone is just plain stupid to be talking smack about you on your own site..

Secondly, Kelli although we only met for an hour or two I thought you were great, and this forum has opened up so much for my wife and I; it's hard to put into words.. Friends, education, a greater passion for these geckos (if thats possible) , and even a business..

take out the trash Kelli - You Rock ! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends