Two Full Grown Female Leopard Geckos (TANK NOT INCLUDED)

bubblez825

Two Full Grown Female Leopard Geckos

********If interested, I'd really prefer to have someone close by, so you can come pick the girls up. I don't know anything about shipping lizards, and I really do not want to take the chance something goes wrong or something happens to the girls :/*********

Hi, my name is Emily Spreitzer, and I am looking to sell two of my females. I do not have a picture readily available, but plan on taking some here in the next few days. Both females are about 4 years old, and in extremely good health. I'm asking $50 for the pair.

One female is a Mack Snow het. Bell and Blizzard
The second female is a Normal het. Bell

They have never been bred, and I have had them since they were four months old, so there was no previous breeding either. That doesn't mean that they cannot breed, they would be good candidates for mommies if you are into these genetics :) both are built well,and maintain a pretty steady weight; both are healthily "plump".

I have had no issues with these two "family wise". They both get along really well with people, both are friendly and love to be held. They are both very good eaters too; they can go through 10 crickets each and still chow down on meal worms later that night. They usually get fed meal worms every other day and crickets twice a week.

The only issue i have ever had with these two is, during feeding time(crickets), it would be a good idea to keep an eye on them for the first 5 minutes or so. I have had two or three incidents in the past where the Normal has Latched onto the Mack's tail trying to catch crickets. She has a few small scars from it, but has not lost her tail thank goodness.

Both are very rapid shedders too. I have noticed shedding from anywhere between every two weeks to 3 times a month.

If interested, please email me at [email protected] :) please, DO NOT SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON HERE! I do not come on the forums very often anymore, but always check my email :) I'll try to get pictures up here as soon as possible. If I am unable to get around to it, I will certainly email pictures to anyone interested. Thank you! :)

~Emily Spreitzer:)

EDIT: added picture, the MS is just finishing another shed; scar on tail is completely healed

Last edited:

Visit our friends