Want on for ME!

CallDr

My granddaughter is a big fan of Twilight movies...... so since she is a Bell...... she named her Bella...LOL!

RocksMama77

Wow how cool are you and how lucky is your granddaughter. Both my grandmothers would have killed anything that looked even remotely close to a snake. Congrats on your new baby(they all tend to be babies to me, regardless of size or age). I love those days waiting on a new addition, its like christmas and birthday wrapped into one.

CallDr

Yes, she is about to P in her pants to see her tomorrow when she gets here. Of course I am to because this one is mine. Well, Britt says she's mine and hers and Miss C is all hers....lol.

I think we have a good start. A Normal and a Bell Albino.

I am just curious...... do they rate a gecko? I have seen some say this is a 5 Star. How many Stars is Bella?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Remember, they need to be quarantined from each other for a month at least before you put them together.

Aliza

turbogex

Yes, she is about to P in her pants to see her tomorrow when she gets here. Of course I am to because this one is mine. Well, Britt says she's mine and hers and Miss C is all hers....lol.

I think we have a good start. A Normal and a Bell Albino.

I am just curious...... do they rate a gecko? I have seen some say this is a 5 Star. How many Stars is Bella?

The ratings you see are something TUG (The Urban Gecko) usually uses to grade their geckos.

CallDr

Remember, they need to be quarantined from each other for a month at least before you put them together.

Aliza

Very good advise A!

I my case. I am getting another one, from the same breeder, and the new one has been raised in the same bin as the first.

To make sure, I asked, because I heard that was what you were supposed to do.

Now if it turns out for the bad..... I will be unhappy. But I was told by several people that the Bell's know what they are doing and respected breeders. I would hope since I am getting a Bell Albino from the Bell's themselves...... that I am good to go.

JoshuaTrana

Congrats. I have never had a bell before. It is a amazing animal though. I hope you enjoy having bella as part of the new family.

CallDr

Update...... Bella the new Bell Albino came in today and she is about the same length but I would say 25% bigger. See pic. So I decided to just house her in a separate 10 gal extra tank I had.

Yup.... she is wiggin out right now having been put in a box and dropped off in OZ...lol.

Miss C does not like change. She was gald to meet Bella...ha!.....and said good bye GF..LOL!

picture.php

Last edited:

Visit our friends