well good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chamillionair

well,this is the only place to put this anyway,i just dont like geckoforums that much,so i might come on every once in a while,but this is just not my kinda place, anyway,if anyone would like to contact me

aim thezapper64

msn [email protected]

my main email [email protected]

well, i guess his is good bye,so umm,good bye

and, to be honest, i am leaving because some people were really bugging me

so if you see this okay,but i am sure this will be edited by a mod

but every other member besides certain members i would like to say thank you for being so kind to me on the forums,well,bye

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chamillionair

mabey,but i might just start my own site not sure???

C

chamillionair

yes,but i do not want anything to get worse,like paulsage,did he really annoy me, yes he did,but for him,he was just doing his job as a mod,now say he was not a mod or admin or whatever,he would not have acted the way he did, but i have to say roaches42993 was real nice about it and he pmed me the story,with many more detail,and now i see why kelli acted the way she did,so yeah i would stay,but those certain members were doing there job,

C

chamillionair

If you do decide to post again can you use some capitol letters and better sentence structure?
\/ Okay

What the,ohh, Golden Gate Gecko deleted her own post,okay.

C

chamillionair

well good bye,i have already joined and made my first post on a different site, but i will not lie,it was fun while it lasted

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I thought you left? I had no problem with you George, but now you're just trying to get attention. I'm not going to post in this thread again so don't waste your time quoting me.

C

chamillionair

i will be gone tomarrow, but i would like to kno all of the people who will kindly say bye,also iwas not even directing that post to you?

C

chamillionair

well,i wont be forgeting you leosforless,i will still be talking to you via aim

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
see ya! and maybe I should have said If you do decide to post here or any other site again can you use some capitol letters and better sentence structure?

Cause you still seem to be lacking at that!

Last edited:
C

chamillionair

well i will be gone in 23 minutes,and you will never hear of me again

C

chamillionair

also there are 3 more member i will keep talking too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends