well good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristi

bye! good luck with your new forum, hope it fits your needs a little better than this one

C

chamillionair

well,this one was great the best one i have ever ben too,but some members here are starting to really annoy me,and no its not you

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
George, if this is the best forum you have ever been to then why would you want to leave? That in itself makes no sense at all to me.

I don't like everyone everyday and I suspect that not everyone likes me everyday, such is life. Take the good with the bad and get on with it.

P

pawsfoot

I missed a lot

Was that guy serious? How old was he? I know I wasn't in the whole conversation and everything, but he sounded like a moron.:main_thumbsdown:

N

Nastynotch

pawsfoot said:
Was that guy serious? How old was he? I know I wasn't in the whole conversation and everything, but he sounded like a moron.:main_thumbsdown:

a youngin`. yes a little off beat

is anyone else just laughing like i am?

K

kartoon

Nastynotch said:
a youngin`. yes a little off beat

is anyone else just laughing like i am?

jkjkjkjkjkjkj

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chamillionair

well,i have changed my mine,but i dont plan on posting that much,if at all,but i do plan on coming to veiw post,just to see if there is anything new to learn

R

Russ S

It's a shame George couldn't play by the rules ... Goodbye George

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
John N said:
I fall asleep for 2 hours an I miss everything... I'm never going to leave this site again!

I hear ya! I got some nasty virus or something on my computer at home, didn't get it fixed until Monday, I fell WAAAAAYYYYYYY behind...LOL These people that want to start all this Drama crap can go to The "Other" site because we don't need it here.

P

pawsfoot

Confused

So what can I get banned for? Not that I plan on being annoying or obnoxious, but I don't want to get banned for saying someone like George acted like a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends