Well here she is, freshly picked from the CRBE :)

OneFootedAce

Little character she is lol. Shes a Mack Raptor female weighing 31.8g from Randy Petruga (Thanks a ton, she great :2thumbsup: )
Well I guess i have to tell the story of what hapenned when i first got her home lol. Well i had a nice neat cage for her all setup, a nice cool side and a nice warm side. Well I guess she doesnt like stuff to be on her warm side, so she decided to move her warm side hide all the way to the other side of the tank, she then proceeded to drink water for bout 5mins then go to the calcium bowl have some licks (for about 10 mins)she then decided that it would be a great idea to dump it :devilish: lol. One she was done that she went over to lie down on the heat mat...with no hide covering her...Goof lol

Anyways, here she is, 2 solid red eyes.
MackRAPTORseptember2109003.jpg

MackRAPTORseptember2109004.jpg

MackRAPTORseptember2109006.jpg

MackRAPTORseptember2109007.jpg

This is the best eye pic i could get...
MackRAPTORseptember2109009.jpg

Oh and, the stuff you see in the water is some calcium that got in there from her walking through it lol

Thanks a ton Randy, couldnt of asked for a better new addition :main_thumbsup:

paulnj

Oh boy! I have seen this animals grow via email I do believe! Randy has some stunning animals for sure!

OneFootedAce

Very nice addition......I think if you hadn't gotten her first she definitely would have had a home here ;)

Im sure you would have, ive been talking to him for a while on this one :) lol you snooze you lose lol just kiddin with ya, but i think you have enough amazing leos, its time i pick me up one lol

Oh boy! I have seen this animals grow via email I do believe! Randy has some stunning animals for sure!

He absolutely does

Bellalee

Awesome little girl! :) Love the story, as for name suggestions... hmm.. Tempest? Aella .. it means whirlwind in greek?

Idk.. just some suggestions.

Visit our friends