What kind of Frog are YOU???

fl_orchidslave

I'm a Golden Mantella Frog! These frogs occur in several colour forms, each confined to very small locations within the eastern quadrant of Madagascar. They like their habitat with temperatures around 68 - 70*F and high humidity. This species is very showy in captivity preferring elevated positions out in the open. Males are generally smaller, slimmer and more angular in build than females and not as vocal as other species of mantellas. Females can produce eggs at a rate of once every two months given proper care.

Last edited:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Im a Budgett's Frog :( Its so ugly....yuk. Some of my choices could have gone either way, depending on my mood and the people around me...maybe I'll try again.

OK changed up a few answers, and ended up a pixie frog...Im still not happy. Maybe I need to change my personality :p

Last edited:

JordanAng420

I am a Cuban Tree Frog!

"Believed to have been brought to America as stow-aways on banana boats, Cuban Tree Frogs are the largest tree frogs in North America. They are notorious for cannibalism...if there are other species of frogs in the tank, or even specimens of the same species, they have been known to feast on their neighbors"

...that is so me. :main_laugh:

Herp Lover

"I'm a Golden Mantella Frog!" border="0" ></a><br>These frogs occur in several colour forms, each confined to very small locations within the eastern quadrant of Madagascar. They like their habitat with temperatures around 68 - 70*F and high humidity. This species is very showy in captivity preferring elevated positions out in the open. Males are generally smaller, slimmer and more angular in build than females and not as vocal as other species of mantellas. Females can produce eggs at a rate of once every two months given proper care.

LOL I was just reading a thing about this type of frog

Kat&Rin

Leopard Gecko Girl
hahaha common toad. Serves me right. Catching and raising them as I have I suppose its only fair that I get labeled as one XD

Visit our friends