white plains show

trizzypballr

who all is going to the white plains show? its alittle bit of a hike but I'm pretty sure I'm going. lately there haven't realy been many leos at the shows I've been going to, I'm realy hoping this one will be different. expecially considering its a 4 hr drive for me

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I am thinking this should be moved to where the other Show threads are listed, but I will be at the White Plains show as a vendor, but I will only have a dozen Leos or so with me, mostly Tangerine Tremper Albino males.

BalloonzForU

Thread moved!

I won't be able to make anymore shows this year. :( My Balloon business picks up a lot at this time of the year, kind of makes it hard to get away.

Kirksherps

geckos

ill be there, cant wait for the show right now i am way over capacity. im probably bringing over 80 leos jungles, stripes , hypos (a few het bell), bells, trempers (norm & jungle), lvpa's, red stripes and 17 bearded dragons, sandfire red x dachiu yellow clear nail hypo. and they gotta go.see you all there Kirk

Last edited:

gixxer3420

Thanks Jeanne. I'm going to try and make this one. I heard that this show is large. I think the largest show I have been to so far is like 50 vendors. Will there be a lot of leo vendors?

trizzypballr

didnt take a camera, purchased 1.3 LVPAs off of kirk though:) Thanks buddy! Also picked up 1.1 sunglows 0.1 het raptor reverse stripe albino, 1.0 co dom mack snow tremper albino, and 0.1 co dom mach snow het tremper albino. Show was pretty big, made me sad there werent more high quality geckos there though beside kirk and 2 other guys

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
trizzypballr said:
didnt take a camera, purchased 1.3 LVPAs off of kirk though:) Thanks buddy! Also picked up 1.1 sunglows 0.1 het raptor reverse stripe albino, 1.0 co dom mack snow tremper albino, and 0.1 co dom mach snow het tremper albino. Show was pretty big, made me sad there werent more high quality geckos there though beside kirk and 2 other guys

Did you go to A & M's table?

trizzypballr

Ill be at hamburg too :) I saw A&Ms banner, but i dont nessesarily remember looking at their table, but i did check out every single table there:) I remember there was someone called 'Rare Geckos' there that I got a few leos off of, I have a few pics uploaded of what I picked up, if you go to www.reptirus.com/leos I have a few pics of my co dom tremper, my sunglow a cool tang i beleive reverse stripe? and there is also a bonus pic of a TSF SHTCTB I picked up off a buddy in there:) Hopin to get pics of all of my stock onto my page soon so i can actully get the site started:) Any recommendations on a good way to take pics? I have a hard time getting my pics to show the actual orangeness, for example i love that little SHTCTB in there, but that pic doesnt show her level of tang at all.

trizzypballr

as far as the hamburg show, i think it would be pretty cool to meet up at the show n chat, im going, i know that Pat is showing up there alittle later, say gixxer will be making an appearance:) I love to go to shows n love to chat geckos :)

Kirksherps

show

trizzy, thanks for the purchase hope all goes well with your new leos. it was a great show for me i really needed to move some geckos. i was suprised it was so busy.

oh by the way jeanne the lvpa's were offspring from the 2 we got from you when you were at white plains a while back.

come see us january 6th and 7th lol thanks kirk

Visit our friends