white plains show

trizzypballr

you definitely gave me a great deal buddy and it was a pleasure doing business, they are beautiful, and a nice size at such a great price, realy cant be beat

SaSobek

A&M geckos is a side part of Rare geckos or i should say that Rare geckos is a side part of A&M

A&M stands for Alberto & Mary

A&M is Just the Leopard gecko part of Rare Geckos

Rare Geckos is a collaboration with Scott from Texas Lizard and Nathan of Geckos Unlimited to form Rare Geckos. they have some of the rarest gecko species in captivity. most of there collection there is a waiting list for.

so when you get from the Rare gecko table that is A&M :D

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Kirksherps said:
trizzy, thanks for the purchase hope all goes well with your new leos. it was a great show for me i really needed to move some geckos. i was suprised it was so busy.

oh by the way jeanne the lvpa's were offspring from the 2 we got from you when you were at white plains a while back.

come see us january 6th and 7th lol thanks kirk

Hey Kirk,

Wow, I am glad they are doing good for you! I would love to get a table at that show again, I have my name in for a table, but they are always full :( I will email them again, maybe I can get one next year :thumbsup:

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Jeanne said:
Hey Kirk,

Wow, I am glad they are doing good for you! I would love to get a table at that show again, I have my name in for a table, but they are always full :( I will email them again, maybe I can get one next year :thumbsup:

Jeanne, I may have an offer for you. I will PM you the details later. :D

Kirksherps

show

everyone says how hard it is to get a table at white plains. i believe my first show was sept. '01 i called bruce about a month before the show and got a table. i dont know if there is more of a demand for tables now or if i was just lucky......Kirk

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Jeanne said:
well, looks like I will be there in January. I am going to be sharing a table with Frank...Thanks Frank!....

Jeanne,
You're welcome, of course. I think it'll be a fun show. The added bonus of having another experienced breeder at the table, aside from "talking shop" is that when the mood strikes, one person can actually go shopping or at least check out other tables. I have pretty much been glued to the table for the last couple of shows, which kind of sucks sometimes.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Franks_Geckos said:
Jeanne,
You're welcome, of course. I think it'll be a fun show. The added bonus of having another experienced breeder at the table, aside from "talking shop" is that when the mood strikes, one person can actually go shopping or at least check out other tables. I have pretty much been glued to the table for the last couple of shows, which kind of sucks sometimes.

I know exactly what you mean, we will have to take turns watching the table :)

At the shows that I go to, my roommate goes with me but he knows nothing about the Geckos, so I can usually only leave for a few minutes before he is calling me to come back :(

S

sacredcreatures

Hi Jeannie, I will really try and make this show in Jan, I have heard good things about it and alot of my selling buddies go there to sell. I won't sell the first time I go but maybe one time next season I will. That way we can finally meet! Plus alot of the people here go so I will be able to meet many of the Gecko Forums people. Deb :main_thumbsup: :main_thumbsup: :D

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
sacredcreatures said:
Hi Jeannie, I will really try and make this show in Jan, I have heard good things about it and alot of my selling buddies go there to sell. I won't sell the first time I go but maybe one time next season I will. That way we can finally meet! Plus alot of the people here go so I will be able to meet many of the Gecko Forums people. Deb :main_thumbsup: :main_thumbsup: :D

Cool! I hope to see you there :) The NY Show is at least a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, so I only go once in a great while. Hopefully we can get more people to go to this one so we can all meet

Visit our friends