Who is Breeding this Season

Charlie

Marmite (Mack Snow Jungle) and Echo (High Yellow) have been mated with Custard (Tremper Albino) already and look like their ready to pop.

Cherry (Mack Snow Enigma - Tinted Red Eyes) is waiting to reach 60g and than will be mated with Custard.

And than Custard goes over to my boyfriends to be put back with Ally (Mack Snow Tremper Albino Jungle), Cookie (Chocolate Tremper Albino) and Lizzie (Normal Lavender Banded) to mate with them :)

So in total breeding 6 females this year :) x

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Some breeder I am! One of my males turned out to be a female!:D In my defense, I purchased a juvenile "male". I guess I needed to check earlier! So funny. Live and learn, don't always trust the seller! But there's another reptile show Sunday, so I'll be looking under their skirts for sure!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Can't wait to see what you all produce this year! I'm glad we have so many breeders on here to help out

Charlie

Good luck Rylee

Im looking forward to see what half the babies hatch out like this season :D x

Charlie

Leopard geckos :) but we do have 14 eggs cooking in the incubator which are due to hatch out any moment now :) So you wasnt right or wrong Rylee

Chewies they a type of gecko arent they ? Like a crestie but alot bigger Rizaroo ?

Amanda1

3 Year Member
I'm guessing chewies = chahouas? They are a larger gecko in the Rhac family, but they look more like leachies than cresties.

Rylee

3 Year Member
I'm guessing chewies = chahouas? They are a larger gecko in the Rhac family, but they look more like leachies than cresties.
Oh ok, I'm not familiar with the Rhacodactylus group. I was like: Chewies? Huh? Thanks for the help. :)

Charlie

I lost Cookies and Marmites eggs - But they are both new breeders this season.
Lizzie and Ally look ready to pop at any moment
Echo's eggs are doing well and Cherry was breed tonight

5 beardies hatched out another 9 to pop out their eggs lol and we got given 21 beardie eggs 2 days ago but they werent in brilliant condition when they came to us, so touch and good there is around 7-10 there which could make it x

Visit our friends