Why is she trying to 'rob' me of help?

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
Did you friend know you were super hard up for cash? Maybe she just saw what you were doing and it gave her an idea to do the same thing.

Taesolieroy

Freelance Artist
Ouch Sam, that's not cool. These ants were the little black sugar ants, hardly a threat to an active cricket, they were more interested in the apple, though I kept drenching the patio with the water hose so I didn't pick up any hitchiking ants in the process of transferring the crickets.

I don't know what her motive is/was Katie, she certainly made no indication of wanting to help anyone out, and I know from observation she got the idea from me due to how similar the info text was and the fact it was posted twenty minutes after she visited my page.

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
I'm just trying to be the devils advocate here.
Maybe she had no intention of hurting your financial situation, but thought you had a good idea and would try it out.
Hopefully this doesnt ruin your friendship. Possibly if you told her how important your sale was, she would back down until it sold? You'll never know unless you communicate it with her.

Taesolieroy

Freelance Artist
I'm not saying I'm accusing her of wanting to do something similar, I'm not here to stop her and it's too late to do anything about changing times as people have already bid when I noticed it and wouldn't be fair to them if they got delayed.

Visit our friends