World first?

nolmat

Hi,

our friend hatched this baby, parents are Bell enigma possible het patty X Bell.
(his website:http://p.m.a-reptiles.over-blog.com/article-27764940.html)

82253p1010814.jpg

158460p1010812.jpg

309222p1010813.jpg

863922p1010809.jpg

Our guess is Bell patty enigma, if it is, is it the first?

What do you think about this gecko?

robin

Hi,

our friend hatched this baby, parents are Bell enigma possible het patty X Bell.

Our guess is Bell patty enigma, if it is, is it the first?

What do you think about this gecko?

to be bell patty enigma the parent would have had to be:

Bell enigma possible het patty X Bell poss het patty or bell het patty, not just a bell

murphy patternless is a simple recessive trait. therefor you need to have a mate that also possesses the murphys patternless gene for the possibility of it being a patternless bell enigma.

if it isnt either one of your friend just has a very nice hypo tang enigma

paulnj

Well looky there! It's either the first bell patty enigma (hidden patty gene isn't impossible) or the most perfect bell hybino enigma out there with no head coloring.

robin

i vote hybino enigma based on the genetics up there ^

ah paul and you know as i do that enigmas can do funky head patterns or lack of head patterns. from the pic could it be a bell patty no enigma? because of the hybinoness the outward enigma traits can be masked

Last edited:

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
fortionatly for us over here, its not the first. luxorious leopards popped out the first one. but a BIG congrats to you

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
thats a patternless. wether its bell tremper what ever the albino. thats patternless

enigma or not... i would love to see a hybino with a white head and not a single mark on it straight out of the egg.

Last edited:

paulnj

Hey Nevin, did pat hatch a bell patty enigma?

I am not sure it's an enigma, but has two homozygous bell parents and is definately a patternless.

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
not sure on that yet paul. the father of ours was an enigma. but judging by those eyes they dont look very enigma to me... could be wrong. but again just on the looks of the eyes they dont look like it

robin

thats a patternless. wether its bell tremper what ever the albino. thats patternless

enigma or not... i would love to see a hybino with a white head and not a single mark on it straight out of the egg.
yes, nevin but you are dealing with the enigma gene which can do all sorts of things.

maybe it is but with what he posted as the pairing up top he is going to have to prove it out to be for sure

Gregg M

Registered Member
So if i'm looking at the genetics correctly it was Enigma poss het bell/patty x a Bell?

Was the original post hard to read???

parents are Bell enigma possible het patty X Bell.

It is not out of the realm of possiblity that the Bell parent could have been a het patternless being that there are most likely hundreds of bell poss het patties out there...

Last edited:

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
yes, nevin but you are dealing with the enigma gene which can do all sorts of things.

maybe it is but with what he posted as the pairing up top he is going to have to prove it out to be for sure

i am again telling you that is a patternless. you get me a picture of hatchling hybino that looks like that. enigma or not. look at the speckling on the head. its a patty. the kid obviously didnt know the second gecko was het for patty, or maybe... just maybe... in his excitement that part was forgotten. thats a patternless animal. there is no maybe about it.

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
Was the original post hard to read???

parents are Bell enigma possible het patty X Bell.

It is not out of the realm of possiblity that the Bell parent could have been a het patternless being that there are most likely hundreds of bell poss het patties out there...

THANK YOU!

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
BEautiful baby! The jury is still out whether or not the one here is a enigma or not, but in 2 months time there will be much more then enigma in it :} That is definetly a patty enigma and definetly a albino, I would assume a bell but i beleive test breeding is in order.

Visit our friends