World first?

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
i just dont see it man. maybe its my eyes :robin:

OH MY GOD!!!! HOW?!?!?!?!?!? thats like pointing up at the sky and saying that is blue and then you arguing.... no i dont see it its red...... i mean comon!!!! the tail i understand. but the head is solid white. you show me one single hybino that has the patternless speckles on the head and then i try to see how you cant see it. but that is an obviouse patternless animal

nolmat

For sure this gecko is Bell and Patty, we just have a doubt on the fact that it is enigma.

We re-post pics when it will have little grows, it will be easier to know if it is enigma or not.

snared99, we know you have a Bell Patty, but do you have a Bell Patty enigma?

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
For sure this gecko is Bell and Patty, we just have a doubt on the fact that it is enigma.

We re-post pics when it will have little grows, it will be easier to know if it is enigma or not.

snared99, we know you have a Bell Patty, but do you have a Bell Patty enigma?

The father of my bell patty was a enigma, so the jury is out before we test breed in in a month or so. What did you incubate this little one at??

DAWNoftheLEO

Despite people taking this thread to the butt...

Its a great lookin animal and congrats on the probable first!
Test breeedddd that sucka..UNFORTUNATELY it's gonna be awhile.

IceFyre

ANY IDEAS to what it actually is ??????????

Sorry to barged in like this but i find it very strange to so of the peoples replies.
Reason being around two months ago i hatched exactly the same babies and some of you said its just a normal Blizzard but now the same people are quoting it to be Patternless Blizzard Enigma ??????? What is it now actually.
Once again sorry to burst in like this but would like to get to the bottom of this.
Thanks
Today i hatched another two EYB one which is absolutely stunning.
Tell me what u guys think ?

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
no one ever said anything about a blizzard. all of us (cept robin) said its a patternless. no at all mentioned anything about a blizzard

IceFyre

Yes Nevin fully agreed just in my post with a similar animal a couple
replies came in that there's nothing special about the animals.
Not this thread just reffering to this thread.

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
That's because your geckos are normal Blizzards. They are not the same genetically, or even visually as this gecko what so ever.

I would guess at this being a Bell Patty Enigma, good going!

robin

OH MY GOD!!!! HOW?!?!?!?!?!? thats like pointing up at the sky and saying that is blue and then you arguing.... no i dont see it its red...... i mean comon!!!! the tail i understand. but the head is solid white. you show me one single hybino that has the patternless speckles on the head and then i try to see how you cant see it. but that is an obviouse patternless animal

Yes i am blind

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends