Wow just wow.

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Paul I have seen them with "pattern" like light yellow spots..and some pepper on the head. but never BOLD like that of a patternless baby. I Know you know your stuff man...But thats a patternless baby LOL. You got pics of these you hatched?
Adinar congrats on the healthy hatchlings! Regardless of what it is genetically its awesome to see the little ones hatch and grow and change!

paulnj

Correct, mine had patternless type patterns only half way down the back. I agree it looks patternless, but how does a person breed 2 blizzard animals together and hatch a patternless? I seen the pair bred in another thread .

maybe my mack rw double het patty/ blizz from the test breeding will give me some more animals to prove out. yippy:main_rolleyes:

dean

here's my hatchling last year that looked odd. ms and patty parents... only one in over 15 that came out like this...people on forum thought blizzard too, but i have to think just a shiny ms patty...

Last edited:

Adinar

Correct, mine had patternless type patterns only half way down the back. I agree it looks patternless, but how does a person breed 2 blizzard animals together and hatch a patternless? I seen the pair bred in another thread .QUOTE]

Well, we still have 4 eggs cooking in the incubator. All but the first hatchling are looking lighter with the yellowish color to them, but the first one is fairly dark like the male.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what else comes out. ;)

Visit our friends