wut did ur gecko do 2day?

jess

i figured this may be a fun thread 2 start!!! :) just 2 hear how every1's gecko's are doing & wut they're up 2!!! :p i purchased my baby nemo some wax worms 2day & he readily gobbled up 6 of em! think they'll help add a variety & add a lil weight 2 his skinny self! looking 4ward 2 reading some replies every1!!!! :D

Styx

Sounds like your gecko had a good day.

Mine all slept today except my Lygodactylus Williamsi. The adults ate some Phoenix worms, basked under their UV lights, and the male did a dance with a head bob trying to impress the female. She ignored him.

jess

yah i'm probably gonna order phoenix worms next time 4 my lil guy 2 try! but i didn't think that gecko's needed uv lighting?

Styx

Depends on the species. L. Williamsi are a diurnal geckos, so they require full spectrum lighting.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
New eggs are ALWAYS exciting! I like this thread. Everyone can keep us up to date!

jess

well my lil nemo is loving his/her waxworms! hoping 2 help put some weight on the lil guy/gal. going 2 be picking more up 2day! how is every1 else's gecko's doing?

kouneli

Well, I cleaned cages today, so all of my cresties were wide awake and stressing a bit. Noumea shed in the process. My leopard geckos had their cages cleaned yesterday. Abby shed today too...and she's getting close to laying eggs.

jess

they may be grumpy, but i'm sure they'd much rather appreciate a clean home than a dirty 1!!! lol :p & kouneli babys on the way?!?! how exciting!!!! :D

jess

well my lil nemo is an eating machine!!!! he finished off his waxworms yesterday, so i picked up some baby mealworms 2day & he devoured 15 of em!!! :) think he's finally acclimated 2 his new home!!!

jess

I love the red night-time reptile room shots! Thanks for sharing!

Jess- 15?! sheesh!! :)
haha yes 15!!!!!! i cudnt believe it!!!! the most worms b4 that, that i had seen him eat wuz 6 waxworms! maybe he just really likes baby mealworms lol. but that's okay w/me. he will be a lil chunker in no time! :)

Visit our friends