wut did ur gecko do 2day?

Jordan1

i fed mango (pinstripe leo) mealworms and he devoured 10 then settle for crickets and then did a little tree climbing for a while as for my other leo lemon she ate 14 mealworms 4 crickets and had a belly rub, my geckos are so cool, they both have the craziest of personalities its too funny watching them every day.

jess

i fed mango (pinstripe leo) mealworms and he devoured 10 then settle for crickets and then did a little tree climbing for a while as for my other leo lemon she ate 14 mealworms 4 crickets and had a belly rub, my geckos are so cool, they both have the craziest of personalities its too funny watching them every day.
lol dang that's a lot of eating!!!! & a belly rub?! lol 2 cute!!!! my leo(nemo)is starting 2 get a lil more use 2 me!!! he is letting me hold him lil by lil. of course i hold him in his enclosure, just 2 be safe. as i kno baby's are very jumpy. i've had nemo 4 13 days now, hopefully it won't be 2 long until i can take him out & handle him daily!!! :)

Jordan1

kool and yeah belly rub she loves it i just pick her up and let her rest on my chest while i watch tv and she seems to love it when i run my finger under her belly

Visit our friends