+1

adam&nikki

here we go again why even put a post if all you say is +1 there is no point its very annoying if your lookin for something and all you see is +1 under a post grrr it gets me so mad cuz almost every one here does it!!!!!

why is my question to all you people that use it if thats all your going to say then JUST DNT POST ON THAT TOPIC its just that easy

robin

1gif.gif

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
lmao... why write exactly what has already been said. They are just agreeing with what has been said and backing up that response with their support.

+1 :D I don't see a problem with it, it is a quick way to note that you agree with a previously posted statement. If I posted a question, I be more comfortable accepting an answer followed by several +1 posts showing that the general consensus is in favor of that answer instead of just an answer and no posts in support.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Keep bumping those post counts with two keystrokes, Folks! I'm sure the community really appreciates your valuable input. :main_rolleyes: :main_laugh:

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Does anybody actually care about post counts? Good info is good info, and bad info is bad info regardless of how often that person posts.

Herp_junky

Personally I think it would be more annoying to read 5 posts in a row that repeat the same thing. Don't get me wrong its not "annoying" as someone has taken the time to answer and I don't mind either way but isn't it just as comforting to know others agree with a +1 as a reworded paragraph or two. Just my two cents

Visit our friends