+1

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Keep bumping those post counts with two keystrokes, Folks! I'm sure the community really appreciates your valuable input. :main_rolleyes: :main_laugh:

Yup. That's it! I just want to get my post count up. You got it! nothing gets past you!!! :main_yes:

Come on you cant be freaking serious...

Your the absolute last person that should be talking about post count.

http://geckoforums.net/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30
That is the first page out of 19,000 members... ranked by post count... and guess what... there you are!

People pick the weirdest things to complain about... o_O

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
herpencounter said:
Yup. That's it! I just want to get my post count up. You got it! nothing gets past you!!! :main_yes:

Come on you cant be freaking serious...

Your the absolute last person that should be talking about post count.

http://geckoforums.net/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30
That is the first page out of 19,000 members... ranked by post count... and guess what... there you are!

People pick the weirdest things to complain about... o_O

~3,000 posts with +1,000 days on the boards. That doesn't seem excessive to me. Why don't you research how many of my posts contained two keystrokes if you want something to do. :main_rolleyes:

robin

i do not use plus one (only as a joke) but i have loads of posts. i guess i just have a "big mouth" LOL

justindh1

Here we go on this topic again! LOL!

Things won't change and people will continue to post meaningless additions to threads that adds nothing. To me theres not difference then posting the same info as there is posting +1. If you see it meaningless to post the same info then how is it not if you keep posting +1? Seems the same to me! Many people also post the same comments like "great gecko" everytime. Thats all you see in their posts! They have been a member for a year and have more post then most of those who have been here for 3+ years year.

It's great to be a part of the community and thats whats most of these people intentions are. They may not have the most productive or meaningfull post but what can ya do. Things like what I have said may bother me but not others. Thats just a part of life! You have to put up with things that you don't care for. Too bad is wasn't more like that!

robin

internetslap.gif

Ehatcher

I say +1... not to get my post count up, but mainly to give the person who gave the right answer in the first place credit for ...well... being the first to give the correct information or explanation I most agree with.

Although I will admit I have been guilty of post boosting to reach a 500 post minimum this one time... LAWLS

adam&nikki

the thing withe th post count is that a new member will join and see this person has 1000 posts they must know what they are doing then and might take some bad infomation its easy to get the post count up there if all they sa is +1 or great gecko i just think people should put more effort into somethings but thats my opinion

Visit our friends