+1

Shadraak

I say +1... not to get my post count up, but mainly to give the person who gave the right answer in the first place credit for ...well... being the first to give the correct information or explanation I most agree with.

+1 i agree as well, i dont care about post counts, i dont even know what the benifit to having a high count is, i post when i feel i shoudl post and lurk when i dont. if someoen is going to trust someone else over their post count, as to meaning that they're more experienced etc.. than that's their fault.

Taquiq

JK Herp
internetslap.gif

hear hear!

Ehatcher

the thing withe th post count is that a new member will join and see this person has 1000 posts they must know what they are doing then and might take some bad infomation its easy to get the post count up there if all they sa is +1 or great gecko i just think people should put more effort into somethings but thats my opinion

Now the "nice gecko" or "awesome gecko" on 15 threads in a row is verrrry annoying, Ill give ya that one! :main_laugh:

Taquiq

JK Herp
Keep bumping those post counts with two keystrokes, Folks! I'm sure the community really appreciates your valuable input. :main_rolleyes: :main_laugh:

Your the only one who seems to care about post counts so just shut up about it. Your always comparing yourself to other peoples post counts.

Was this quote really necessary?

roger

here we go again why even put a post if all you say is +1 there is no point its very annoying if your lookin for something and all you see is +1 under a post grrr it gets me so mad cuz almost every one here does it!!!!!

why is my question to all you people that use it if thats all your going to say then JUST DNT POST ON THAT TOPIC its just that easy

+1

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Your the only one who seems to care about post counts so just shut up about it. Your always comparing yourself to other peoples post counts.

Ummmmm...It's a forum? And besides, it was a joke. Apparently you didn't see the laugh at the end of my post?

Since when in the hell have I ever complained about someone's post count? I think you've got your members mixed up. I've got far better things to do with my time. ;)

RagginOut

+1 i agree as well, i dont care about post counts, i dont even know what the benifit to having a high count is, i post when i feel i shoudl post and lurk when i dont. if someoen is going to trust someone else over their post count, as to meaning that they're more experienced etc.. than that's their fault.

i prefer it when forums have post count disabled. Then you don't have people trying to measure their postpeens to everyone else's postpeens.

Riyo

Pet Human

There was a time on another forum where you did similar things to bump your own post count up so... :main_rolleyes:

Anyway, the +1 thing can be overdone, but at the same time it can get tedious to read the same thing over and over and over and.... :)

Either way, I don't think it's a big deal.

Visit our friends