How Many Leos Do You Have

How Many Leos Do You Have

• Total voters

Stitchex

Five Leos, one Dwarf Sungazer, and two dogs. I keep telling myself I'll stop at this number...but, hey, I got my first Leo coming close to three years ago(Dusty!), so I think I have more of a resistance to their addiction than some:D

Ehatcher

i only have 3 at the moment. I have owned 8 different Leo's though. Once I get racks and everything set up and moved into the new house im going to begin to buy breeders and start trying to make morphs for myself. Not really looking to be a breeder for monetary gain...just self satisfaction really.

greedo11

Just the one!! She is my baby though!! Dont really want to breed (no time) and I dont think she would appriciate another gecko sharing her space, any others i get will have to be kept seperate!! :D

B

brianel78

i only have 1 but want another to breed and start breeding if some one can help me with my pic so i no what i have right i posted it in the pic section :D

GeckoNub

I have 5 now :D

Ive promised the BF no more until next year :p. Then hopefully i will be breeding some and keeping some of the babies and maybe even picking up a few different morphs.

I like variety and it helps me identify who is who :laugh4:

Also planning to get some bearded dragons in the not too distant future and the BF wants a chinese water dragon :main_rolleyes:

We have officially got the reptile bug ;) I would love to get a few snakes too but he is scared of them :(

Olimpia

La Española
Wow I can't imagine having 200!
I have 8 (9 technically, but one's MIA) and I am good for a long time lol. And I don't plan on breeding for a few years so that number will probably stay pretty constant.

B

bloodpython171

I have 80-100, not including hatchlings. But i'm a snake breeder, well over 200 of them, lol

Visit our friends