lol "Who can make me puke?"

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Perefalcon said:
lmfao, ok from what I've read, this might even get a few looks from people in here!!

Yes I get the Eww look from my mother about sushi...mostly cause she's to chicken to try it...BUT...

While in Australia back in 96 as a student ambassador...yes, me representing this country I know it's a scary thought...I was of the opinion that I would try anything at all no matter how I felt about it. which led to a few experiences that were...interesting LOL...one thing that I tried was clams...raw...straight out of the beach that they sat in...I nearly lost it on that one

I also tried something while on a "homestay" at a 10,000 acre cattle ranch...they apparently don't waste anything...while they were castrating the young male cattle, they would take the cut off testes and put them on the branding grill and cook them....YES I ATE IT.... LMAO

Well, I think that's the worst things I've ever eaten and I've even got a picture (not digital) of me with the raw clam in my mouth just before I choked it down LOL

SIDE NOTE....JOHN AND GREG YOU ARE 2 VERY SICK PERSONS (PERSONS replaced a word that's not allowed to be said in this forum LOL)

LMAO. Hey, you kill it, I'll grill it!:main_laugh: Before the mad cow disease scare, we used to buy cow brains and saute them with green onions and tomato. They also used to sell them on the south side of Chicago. I miss that taste!

PrototypeGeckos

gaparicio said:
LMAO. Hey, you kill it, I'll grill it!:main_laugh: Before the mad cow disease scare, we used to buy cow brains and saute them with green onions and tomato. They also used to sell them on the south side of Chicago. I miss that taste!

Hey Greg, you are one SICK PUPPY!!! You know they have many things that would taste better sauteed with those green onions and tomatoes, but cow brains, come on man!!! :eek:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
gaparicio said:

Greg, you're a strange strange little person

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
O man I almost heaved today. I was at my friends house today and we were listending to the comedian Mitch Hedberg, and his bit on sandwiches. My friend (who eats anything by the way) tryed the sandwich he described.

A pastromi sandwhich, which had banana bread instead of normal bread, and cottage cheese... :( bleah!

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Leggomygecko said:
Hey Greg, you are one SICK PUPPY!!! You know they have many things that would taste better sauteed with those green onions and tomatoes, but cow brains, come on man!!! :eek:

They taste like eggs, texture and all with a hint of....brains!

Scott&Nikki

Someone I used to be friends with put ketchup on anything. Eggs, toast, pizza, chinese food, and pasta were his "normal" things, but he put it on anything we told him to and he enjoyed it lol.

Val

gaparicio said:
Ketchup on eggs grosses me out. My two sons do that.:p

Ketchup on eggs grosses you out but you can eat a cow brain with no problem? I have to say I'm slightly shocked right now! haha :p

Visit our friends